PaySense Complaints & Reviews

1.3
Last updated Nov 28, 2022

File a complaint to PaySense

Having problems with PaySense?

File a complaint and get it resolved by PaySense customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

PaySense

PaySense Website

PaySense Head Office Address

Jaivilla Dev Shakti 49 Tilak Road, Navyug Colony, Santacruz West
Mumbai City District

PaySense reviews & complaints(526)

This is regarding my loan ongoing with paysense, and i am concerned about that why my family, relatives, friends and ex colleagues are getting calls for my recovery.
Hi Mithun Nimbalkar,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

We are unable to find your details here. We request you help us with your registered email address or loan id for further assistance, or you may also write us at [protected]@gopaysense.com for any assistance.

Hi Mithun Nimbalkar,

Requested,
    I want to complain about the behavior of Paysens agent. He has very bad behaviour. Let's talk abusively. Plus take out my contacts and call my relatives. My friends call circle.
    The loan I had taken earlier, I have done on the first regular basis of COVID.Even after 8th emi regular paid . my company is closed. My condition is not good. You have not been able to pay the money. Plz stop calling my friends, family.
    Give me some time for loan close
    Hi Ranjit,

Hi Ranjit,

Team PaySense

I have a personal loan with PaySense started in Dec 2021 and till now, all the EMIs got auto-debited on time without any bounces or delays. My EMI date is the 5th and every month it's going perfectly. There is an overdue Rs 2 showing in their mobile App since the Oct EMI and I sent a mail to their support team to clarify the same. They confirmed that the issue is due to a technical problem with their platform and will resolve it within a...

I have amount in my account for 32th EMI.and i waiting to deduct my emi. Today i have received call and message for submit emi with penalty. Why I will submit late charge and Penalty.
      I searching pay now option in app. But not available at app. I already submit nach auto deduction form and continues deduct my emi from my account.
      Please remove late payment charge and penalty. And pay now option enable to emi submit.
      Allready Same problem faces at nov2021.
      Company sending following massage Continuesly.

Please note, bec of pending dues you wont be eligible for any loans/ credit cards from any banks as this DAMAGES your CIBIL score. http://www.gopaysense.com/pay
      Hi Ajay,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

We have forwarded your details to the concerned team & they will get in touch with you within 24 working hours.

Hi Ajay,

Team PaySense

I Want to close my loan which i got fromPAYU FINANCE INDIAPRIVATE LIMITED, for the same i have requested bank account details and beneficiary details where in i can submit my loan force closure amount,

But every time i got difference details from Paysense, Previously they ask me to submit the force close amount to

BankName: Kotak Mahindra Bank
        Beneficiary_Name - PAYU FINANCE INDIA PRIVATE LIMITEDbr...

I have taken a loan 8 months back from this company. Last month I have done the foreclosure payment and sent all the payment details to customers service team. I am chasing their team from last 3 weeks but didn’t getting any information, all the time they just accelerate this and says We will get back to you within 24-48 hours. There is no customer care number to talk to them.

This month on 5th November they even deducted the EMI amount again after foreclosure payment.
        And again they are only sending automated mails that we will get back to you.
        Hi Abhi Pandey,

PaySense — Harassing and abusing by recovery agent

Very vulguar, unprofessional and abusing language used by girls in the emi recovery system name esha patil, phone no . [protected].
          I took a loan but currently I am in a bad situation and i couldn't able to pay the emi due to health and financial issue . In this regard i did spoke to to Ms esha but she continously harrassing and abusing me, my family and friends .
          My intention is very clear on the loan . I have taken to repay...

PaySense — I want my refund

My account is debited twice of rs 118...and my account mandate has been created twice...Are you guess planning to deducted my emi twice at the same day ????...I want my 118 rs refund back...

PaySense — Life threatening

This is my second time i took loan from paysense.i used to make timely payment before but this time I couldn't make my payment on time so they are threatening me to keep money ready will send there people in my home and been continuosly sending text evry second. In 10 mint I received more than 100+ sms. This my first time I am facing such issues and harassment. No other company ever does this kind of behaviour...

PaySense — Unauthorized Credit Score Inquiry

I have not applied for any loan from PaySense. This company has made an unauthorized hard inquiry of my credit score...

PaySense — Its been 2 days My account is not credited

I got my LOAN amount approves i got the sanction letter too all the process has been done...they told me thaat amount will be CREDited within 12 hours but thats just a ###.....

PaySense — Foreclosure amount paid still emi debited.

I paid my foreclosure amount on 1st october through NEFT. Did not received any reply after so many emails sent by me. Then my emi was deducted on 5th. Still I am not getting any reply. All details are already sent to paysense and related forms are also submitted. Now I am continuously trying to get my loan account closed and refund of one emi. But not getting any response. Very bad customer service....

PaySense — Late payment fees

Without knowing me they are charged for late payment charges and from collection team nothing said about late payment.. i need waiver for LPC.. I'm not going to pay single rupees. Full amount lpc should be waived off.. and i alredy paid all emi.. i need a justice for this......
          I have taken a loan from paysense and I have been paying my emi regularing expect for the last three months due to some personal issues.

I have requested and shared the mobile no who have called my friends and family. But no response and people have been still calling.

I spoke to Mr Sanjeev (Paysense), He told that they got the numbers to whom I have speaking.

So this is clear case of hacking...

PaySense — They give mental torture

Repeatedly they call in my contact numbers, they put more interest, they disturbing others and talk rashly, who gave access to my contact number, they don't know English, they don't give time to clear the amount, they call to my company I lost my reputation, more irritating people, they torture...

PaySense — They irritating so much and talk rashly

They don't have common sense, they call everyone in my contact who give access to them, they talk in Hindi only they don't know English, so irritating and they scolding...

PaySense — Harassment and threatening calls from Paysense even after cleared all EMIs

Some people are calling my family contacts and harassing with a vulgar language. I have cleared all my EMIs and was informed to the paysense team in writte emails . but still they are keep on calling to everyone on my contact list. This is so unprofessional . It is very disappointed to hear such calls with vulgarity. How can I remove my contacts access from Paysense...
          I have made Police complaint also

Please close...

PaySense — Call Harassment

Some people are calling my family contacts and harassing with a vulgar language. I have missed only 1 emi and was informed to the paysense team that it will be done on 25th but still they are keep on calling to everyone on my contact list. This is so unprofessional even bank gives some levie time to clear the emi within the same month. It is very disappointed to hear such calls with vulgarity. How can I remove my contacts access from Paysense....

PaySense — PaySense Mental Torture and Forceful Recovery

I took LOAN on December 2021 I paid the emi for all month. This month was delay because salary reasons and is not yet over. But these ### HACKed my phone, took all CONTACTs and called to them. Insulted me before everyone. If this is going to continue I will commit suicide. Before that I will write a email, letter to commissioner and CYBER CRIME stated that the reason for my suicide is Pay sense team. See we will pay the amount. We didn't...

PaySense — Getting spam calls multiple times daily

I am getting automated spam calls for a loan everyday multiple times. I dont need any loan then also it comes again and again. Please stop it....