Paytm — i ordered an iphone 6 through debit card. they didn't ship the item and auto cancelled the order. they didn't refund my money also

Sampat Mishra on Sep 24, 2017
I ordered an iphone 6 through debit card on 19th september from bhubaneswar odisha. They didn't ship the item and auto cancelled the order. They didn't refund my money also. Order id [protected]
They don't pickup my call and also dont response to consumers. Please take necessary action as i have not received my refund of rs.27200 yet. I am very disappointed and lost my faith over online shopping. These fraudsters make india lose hope.

Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Sir i have recharged a no.by mistake and paytm know its by mistake they have send a message but the number i have rechrged is switched off i am saying them the number is switched but they are not refunding i have asked for the Transaction id they are also giving.help me!!
I don't know why my ID is blocked and after generating complain through APP then also there is no response and even I am not able to talk to any one and express my regards. Kindly help me on this aspect my mobile number is [protected]
Paytm Customer Care

+91 [protected]

Connect with us 24X7 We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services

Paytm Customer Care Number, [protected]

24×7 Call Customer Care, [protected]

I have order a mobile back cover
But by mistake i have order wrong model cover that why i have to cancel that order and i have to refund my money in my paytm account

+91 12 0477 0770 [Head Office]
    +91 12 0306 2244 [Support]
    B-121, Sector 5, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Paytm - i ordered an iphone 6 through debit card. they didn't ship the item and auto cancelled the order. they didn't refund my money also