Paytm Mobile Solutions — Flight rescheduling

I booked a flight ticket through paytm app on 17th of november from mumbai to kolkata. Journeydate - 27th january. My order no is [protected]. Due to some issues I requested paytm on 3rd of january to reschedule my flight. I want to reschedule on 3rd of february. That time fare difference was almost null. Only I had to pay the rescheduling charge. But its been 22 days paytm is delaying purposely to gain the fair difference. I called them several times and mailed them. Every time they told me to wait for 24hours they are consulting with airline( indigo ). They even told me I cant directly contact with airlines. The rescheduling must be done through paytm. Still they didnt sent me the payment link. Today they are telling me that I have to pay more than 5000 rs ie the fare difference plus rescheduling charge. But if they didid it on time I have to pay only 2250 rs. So why should I pay when they are delaying it purposely. Its completely their fault. Kindly take proper action and do the needful.

PayTM Mobile Solutions Phone