Paytm Mobile Solutions — home burglary insurance of rs. 1 lac for rs. 15

1973srajesh on Dec 6, 2017
Dear team
This is a concern i am raising as i have not received any update on my concern that i posted through paytm site. On 4th dec i have paid my electricity
Bill (Kseb) via paytm. Along with that i got an insurance which i do not want. I am extremely dissatisfied by the way that insurance was packaged with my request for kseb bill payment. Could you please refund the amount deducted for insurance to me after cancelling the insurance

Pl. Note i have put 3 requests via paytm site as well as send mail to "care@paytm.com" & "
Info@one97.com" for resolution for which i am still not got any updates after 3 days

Email id - rajesh. Sarasagopalan@tcs.com
Mobile [protected]
Order id [protected] (On entering this order id your system tells that this is not existing)

Complaint comments  6 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Paytm is doing wrong even they have sold it to me without my permission :-(
Paytm is cheater
By default before making payment paytm enables a check box which activates this 15 Rs. home burglary insurance. If you did not notice this you get deducted 15 rs and get an insurance that you dont need. The check box should be disabled by default. Bad paytm.
I need to cancel my Home Burglary Insurance. (Policy number is [protected]) and get my money back. "according to policy term & conditions I can call back my policy within 15th days".some attachments for your reference.
so please do the needful ASAP.

and 'please take a note on below queries'
if policy is a optional (select by user) choice so why paytm make it necessary category (as your checkbox always selected). and I was try to call your customer care many tymes but I never ever connect to your executive.

regards,
Durga nand
paytm mobile no [protected]
order number [protected].

I have submitted my bill through PAYTM on[protected], It automatically deduct more 15 rupee without my permission. This cheater behavior is not good.
It is totally disgusting.

Totally disgusting.