[Resolved] Paytm Mobile Solutions — Money was deducted from bank account but not credited into my paytm wallet

Ankur Malhotra on Jan 16, 2017
I transferred Rs280 in my Paytm wallet through net banking.
The money got deducted from my bank account but did not reflect in my Paytm wallet. Everytime I contact them they just say to wait for it or register issue but it has not been resolved till now. Neither it is coming in my Paytm wallet nor it was refunded to bank account.
Please help me regarding this issue.
Order no. [protected]

Ankur Malhotra

Money was deducted from bank account but not credited into my paytm wallet
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 17, 2017
My money gets credited next day I file a complaint here
stkaushish's response, Jan 10, 2017
I money transfer to my paytm wallet to my bank account .there is priblem balance diduct my paytm wallet and not reach in my bank account i m facing this problem 26 dec till now my transaction id [protected].plz solve this query immediately.

Tuhiram sharma
Complaint comments  7 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Recharge Pending:
My payment is confirmed from the bank of Rs. 120 on 10th January 2017, but the recharge amount of my no [protected] is yet pending.

Please find the details as below for your ready reference.

kindly look into the matter.

Sir I transfer 200 rs to my paytm wallet but its not add to my payTM account...and in my bank account the amount has lessed... plzz as early as possible send 200rs to my pay TM wallet
Order no:[protected]
Dec25th 2016
Mobile: [protected]
Sir, mam
this is Faheem and my account no.[protected]
debit Rs.10000/- but not credit in my paytm account this issue is dated ...24/12/2016 and time is 4:44 pm please refund my money in my account

thanks regards
faheem

Tuhiram sharma
Customer pay me 665/- amount i rece a msg 665/- but not add money my a.c plz help
I was adding an amount of Rs 500-500 two time in my wallet on 08 January 2017 my Order d is- [protected] and [protected] but due to some connectivity issues transaction got failed at the very end moment but the amount from my account was deducted and nothing was added in my wallet.Its been more than 2 Days has my has not be refunded till now.
My balance was 2000/- but now showing nil balance please rectify my balance n deposit my amount to my pay TM wallet

+91 12 0477 0770 [Head Office]
    +91 12 0306 2244 [Support]
    B-121, Sector 5, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Paytm Mobile Solutions - Money was deducted from bank account but not credited into my paytm wallet