Paytm Mobile Solutions — reg order [protected]

I have booked 5 (Kingston ddr3 8gb ram) items in a single order bearing order id : [protected].
I got only 1 memory card which i didnt book and i called customer care for refund since seller doesnt seem to be genuine.
Everytime i call customer care, i have to wait almost 1 hour to get connected and they are not at all talking things related to order and they are just making it extend.
I want a refund for this immediately.
Kindly do help.
Updated by Elumalai Annamalai Mar 14, 2018 I have ordered 1 item (Kingston ddr3 8gb ram) with order id : [protected] and i got 1 memory card with a local brand for this. I talked to customer care reg this and they said they are working on it since 2 days and they promised me that i will get refund for this. But today when i asked of rupdate on this with customer care, they are telling me that my account has been flagged for voilation of terms.

I ordered for ram, paytm got my money, paytm sent me a useless memory card and now they saying i voilated terms and no refund will be done on this.
Paytm is cheating people with wrong products by getting money with no reasons.
I dnt need the product replacement, seller is not at all good. I just need a refund. I never never never want to buy anything from paytm. Paytm customer care people are rough, they dnt treat customers well, even if they do mistakes.
Pls help.
Updated by Elumalai Annamalai Mar 14, 2018 I have booked 5 items in a single order (Kingston ddr3 ram) bearing order id : [protected] bu ti have got only 1 item which is unrelated (Memory card and not ram). I talked to customer care 2 days before reg this and they said me that they are working on this but today when i called them, they said me that nothing has been done on this till now.
I need this order to be returned from where it is delivered and i need an immediate refund on the product to the source card from where i made the payment.
How come paytm sellers are so useless selling memory card with the name of ram and paytm bears no responsibility on this. Everytime to talkt o customer care, call be in hold for 1 hour then gets connected then every 2 mins customer care guy will say, i will put your call on hold and keep it in hold for 30 mins.
Paytm got my money and seller is sending me wrong products and i feel like paytm employs fake sellers to loot money from people because without a loop hole how come fake sellers registered and sell fake products.
Paytm cant cheat people just like that with reasons employing fake sellers to loot people's hard earned money.
I would say paytm as an easy money earning firm, no hardwork, no struggle, just loot people.

PayTM Mobile Solutions