[Resolved] Peachmode — Refund/Return

Rock Kiglan
I Ordered a product and that was of very bad quality so I requested return, But they refunded to wallet, so I had to stuck with them only, recently pictures of a new product attracted me and made to place a order, When I received the product I was again totally disappointed.
This time they asked that "We are sorry you were not satisfied with your recent order.

We found you placed a request to return a product, but as per the company return policy, your return request is not accepted as the ordered product is purchased via store credit/voucher.

Exchange will be done only once."
This site is spam, don't ever purchase anything from this site,
On they above line they could have made a refund to the original mode, but in this way how they loot in open market.

Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 14, 2016

[Jun 23, 2016] Peachmode customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Peachmode Customer Care's response, Jul 11, 2016
Hi, Thank you for contacting Peachmode. Request you to kindly provide us with the order number. For any queries and information, kindly call us on[protected] or even you can get in touch with our customer support team through online chat/email. Thanks and Regards, Faisal Team Peachmode.

Comments

Veery bad products

Harish ch behera's reply, Sep 14, 2018
When it give me my money and take it product
My order product is not proper
Please retun it
But return option is not available
Please help me
Plz give my money. Saree was very bad
This is defect product. Please return this

I got defected product from peach mode also it is not as per the picture shown on site.i would like to return it.but option is not coming what to do.

Cloth are very poor plz return my parcel

I received very bad quality product. It looked good in site but when received it is so low quality. But when I talked to [protected]@peachmode.com and [protected]@peachmode.com they are saying that this was a product on sale so you can't return it. I don't want to keep this and want a refund. Please help me.
You have closed my complaint and on the 11th and no one has yet come to pick the damaged item nor is my store credit been given.

C-134, Ground Floor, Defence Colony, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110024