PickMe India — Fraud company

Mumbia, India
 jaydeep surywanshi1
Guys please come together and file a case against this fraud company.
This is a BIG FRAUD company before they will fraud with other peoples please file a case against this company and return our mobiles.

This is only one way to return our mobile from this company.

Jay
Cell: [protected]

Comments

Did you get your phone back, they have mine for almost a year now (picked my iphone 6 16gb gold on 2nd may 2015), they have not returned my phone yet
Water Damage + Camera Not Working + Charging problem

PickMe India — Not giving my cellphone back.

Screen of my cell phone was damaged and my insurance was clamed on 1 st april 2015. Its been more then 6 months they arent returning cellphone back. ITS A FRAUD COMPANY. A complain is to be made in consumer court.

Pick Me — Repair my gadget otherwise i am going to file in court

Myself LALIT i am from delhi [protected] is my registered mobile no. last Saturday my gadget lumia 730 which is insured from pickme is broken due to an accident then i am register a compliant but there is no response from pick me team.

Pick Me — Not Got My Mobile from 3 Month as they promised claim will settle in 30 days

I submited my cell with pick me on 26.05.2015 .. Yet not received Many time i called Call center they ignoring it ..So help me get my cell back..

PickMe — Mobile Not Returned from 160 days

i have given mobile for service on[protected], still not received the same. customer care also not responding.

PickMe — Mobile burglary (theft)

Ramreddy mobile purches date 19.10.2014 mobole no [protected]. Pick me insurance (idea ultra+) [protected] activation code 70xxz7, antivirus no, pmkkhhhg, zme [protected]

PickMe — micromax

micromax turbo is poor plz return my phone my contact no. [protected] F I R darz

2nd Floor, A-One Complex, Jagmohan Compound, Dahisar Check Naka, Kashimira, Mira Road (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 401101
    PickMe India - Fraud company