[Resolved]  Poorvika Mobiles — Customer service poor - Poor vika

I am siva, I have purchased a basic handset in nokia 105 for my father in vinayakar chathurthi with my wife and children.

Nobody interested to sell the phone. I am shocked . people like this trained or not I don't know.

One thousand is a money, even one rupee also a money, you have not interested to sell the phone, why do you keep for shopping.

After ending every sale they appreciated vide claps. But after my purchase no one should claps. This incident I know what you are.

This way is not good for your business.

Thanking you,

Siva (man kind).
Oct 16, 2022
Poorvika Mobiles customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sep 09, 2022
Poorvika Mobiles Customer Care's response
Dear Valuable Customer,

Greeting from Poorvika Mobile Pvt Ltd!!!

First, I would like to apologize for the troubles and frustration that you experienced lately.

Thanks for letting know us the issue.

As we discussed over phone call, as per your suggestion, we have taken your valuable feedback.

Kindly requesting you to mark as resolved in consumer complaints.

In case of further assistance kindly requesting you to contact our service support team[protected].

Appreciate your understandings.

Thanks and Regards,
Poorvika Support Team.
Sep 13, 2022
Poorvika Mobiles Customer Care's response
Dear Valuable Customer,

Greeting from Poorvika Mobile Pvt Ltd!!!

So kindly requesting you to "Mark as resolved in consumer complaints".

Appreciate your understandings.

Thanks and Regards,
Poorvika Support Team.
Complaint comments

Poorvika Mobiles
    customer care contact
    Poorvika Mobiles Phone
    Poorvika Mobiles Address
    Admin Office No. 30, Arcot Road, Kodambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600024
    View all Poorvika Mobiles contact information