[Resolved] Poorvika Mobiles — fraudulent activities in gift

34 71, Medavakkam Main Rd, Ranga Nagar, Keelkattalai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600117, Madipakkam, Tamilnadu, India
 thamilharan on Feb 20, 2020
I have purchased a mi tv in past november (2019), during that time poorvika store manager promised me for providing the gift for the purchase. Gift in the sense they were mentioning cooking appliances. But still they are not delive the gift to me. And i have visited many time to the store, but many people changed in the store and they are saying very lethargic answers to me and some of them not responding well. I dont want any # free of cost things but they were commited to provide the gift but still now i didn't recieve anything.
Porrvika mobiles, madipakkam, direct opposite to sathya appliances chennai 91.
I want my promised gift and they wants to submit my tv bill to them for arranging the gift. But i can't accept those idiotic reasons because i have submitted my all details to them during tv purchase and they only send the bills to me through online. Even poorvika is a big organisation and they should have my purchase deatils.

fraudulent activities in gift
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 22, 2020

[Feb 20, 2020] Poorvika Mobiles customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Poorvika Mobiles Customer Care's response, Feb 20, 2020
Dear Customer,

Thanks for contacting us.

Please share the bill copy which has shared to you by online along with gift acknowledgement to the following mail id to verify and support.

[protected]@poorvika.com

Sincerely Yours,
Customer Support

Admin Office No. 30, Arcot Road, Kodambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600024
    Poorvika Mobiles - fraudulent activities in gift