[Resolved] Poorvika Mobiles — i have purchased mobile from poorvika arakkonam on 17/07/2018 but cashback not received till now.

Arakkonam, Arakkonam, Tamilnadu, India
 itzmesurendra on Mar 9, 2019
I have purchased iphone 8 plus mobile from poorvika arakkonam on 17/07/2018. When i purchased mobile poorvika arakkonam informed about hdfc cashback offer for 5% cashback. I have paid amount by hdfc debit card. As per offer i must receive cashback within 90 days of purchase of an amount of approx 2500 rupees on or before 17/10/2018. When i did not receive cashback till 17/10/2018. I visited to poorvika arakkonam and told them they told me to wait for 1 month. But then also i did not receive any cashback. I visited many times there and submitted my purchase proof and bill paid slip of my bank. They are always telling that you will get cashback in 24 hours but still i did not receive any amount. I have called poorvika chennai also too many times. Please look into the matter. My bill details are given below: bill no. - gsi/ark/4090 dated 17 jul 2018.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 15, 2019

[Mar 09, 2019] Poorvika Mobiles customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Poorvika Mobiles Customer Care's response, Mar 14, 2019
Dear Customer,

We have been following with concern team from the date of complaint received, request you to provide the required documents for earlier closure.

Sincerely Yours,
Customer support
Updated by itzmesurendra, Mar 14, 2019
As per telephonic conversation on 14/03/2019, i have submitted details via email and telephone to your representatives on 14/03/2019.
Updated by itzmesurendra, Mar 20, 2019
I has been 7 days but no action taken by Poorvika Mobile.

Admin Office No. 30, Arcot Road, Kodambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600024
    Poorvika Mobiles - i have purchased mobile from poorvika arakkonam on 17/07/2018 but cashback not received till now.