Pothys — LOST TITAN RAGA WATCH WORTH 7000

Iam a regular Customer of Pothys, Boutique&Pothys TNagar Chennai.For availing shopping for gift voucher worth Rs200 which Pothys sent as gift for my wedding anniversary, Me.My Mother and one year Kid went to Pothys Boutique showroom on 02/05/15 by 6.30 pm.We purchased Kurtis at fourth floor by redeeming my coupon.After that we came to Basement.In the bag section while searching for bags at basement, I have noted time in my watch as 8.45pm, Iam remembering.After that we came to Ground Floor.There I got gift for my shopping.Just I stepped down I looked on my hand for noting time, then I came to know that I lost my watch.There was a mark in my hand of my watch.I complained in Complaints Department at the entrance of Pothys.They collected my phone no and I went to CCCTV room.But the time was around 10pm So they hurrily checked.But Iam not satisfied.I think they can see where it fell down by following my path.Iam wearing a blue salwar with majenta Shawn and a apple green bag.I telephoned the next day also to know whether they got my lost watch.but they told they didnt & CCT cant zoom.They told if they get they will in form me.I will oblige you If I came to know whether I will get/not get my watch.Iam attaching photo of my watch. Yours Faithfully Ramalakshmi T [protected] Pothys Green Card No [protected]
Pothys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments

Pothys
    Pothys  Phone
    Pothys  Address
    Nikunjam Building, M.G.Road, Salem - Kochi - Kanyakumari Highway, Ayurveda College Junction, Vanchiyoor, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India - 695001