Presha Trading — wrong product delivered not refunding money

New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 Debabrata.ghosh on Feb 5, 2019
​dear sir,

I have perches a mobile from gorock.in (Presha trading) on 30th jan'19 model no speria s9 pro notch smart phone & product id : 00217 when i realized that i have ordered a wrong product from some deferent site than & their i tried to make call to their customer care @ [protected] to cancel my order i found that number was switched off. I mailed them at [email protected] but i didn't get any response, next day i also tried to reach out then at their customer care but entire day the number was switched off. I have called to paytm as well to seeking help but they were aslo failed to help me.

On 1st feb'19 i got my shipment by dotzot courier awb no[protected].in this consignment i received a chinese mobile instead of speria s9 pro notch smart phone, costing of the chinese mobile would be max 1.5k. I am not getting any return option on the site.

Again i mailed them with this concern but they are least bother to reply a single email.

I need your help otherwise my entire money will be waste.

Order id : [protected]

Please help me.

Company address : address of this party is a-3 phase 1 mayapuri. (According to gst no) but on courier its written as gorock.in, mayapuri industrial area, phase-1, delhi-110064 india.

​company gst no : 07bulpa2270e1z0

wrong product delivered not refunding money

Comments

Dear Debabrata Ghosh

DotZot — return order
We seen your complaint "DotZot — money return back". As per our process we do not pick up any return shipment without the specific instruction of the sender. Since the Dotzot airway number is not mentioned we are unable to check.
For any refund you will have to contact your shipper.

Yours sincerely
Customer Service - DotZot
Dear Debabrata Ghosh

DotZot — return order
For any refund you will have to contact your shipper.

Yours sincerely
Customer Service - DotZot
I am ch nagaraju. please I well prachese one watch delivery also resived but product was not good place exchange that product please confirm return adar
my contact number [protected]
Address Hyderabad plot no 40.1058/1059 dharmareddy colony zudio . opposite jntu college

Nagchi's reply, Feb 22, 2019