[Resolved] Pro Techno — blackmailing and harassment during phone call and sms

Ayub Dev'l on Dec 4, 2018
Respected sir/ma'm,
My name is ayub ali. I am complaining about this fraud pro techno company.
This pro techno company gave me the work which i was not able to complete because of some personal issues. Later on they called but i was not able to pick the call. So they drop the mail that they will take a legal action. I replied them the same day but after 1 day they reverted me to pay just double. I negotiated alot and they asked me to pay 25, 000 which i paid. And they gave me the noc for the same. After 2 days they sent me a message that i have to come to the court and do signatures. I told them it's not possible for me to come so they asked to do digital signs in which i have to pay more amount.
I am really very tensed. Please help me. N tell whether the company is fake or not?
They are continuousely calling me and blackmailling me, pls help me.
Their numbrs are...[protected], [protected], [protected]...

Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 5, 2018
My complain is resolved

Comments

Fraud has happened with you if you are crorepati keep paying, else pick their calls abuse badly and block phone numbers these ### can't harm you with fake notices.
Sriram Gowtham's reply, Dec 8, 2018
All of them are fake.. even for me they are demanding money to pay and attend to civil court.
It's all fake and fraud company.
Fraud All From Filling & Data Entry From Surat, Gujarat, Latur, Maharashtra, Ahmedabad Work For Home, Typing Job, Captcha Filling job, From Filling Job,
BEWARE OF SCAM
DO NOT PAY MONEY 💰 IT'S A TOTALLY FAKE ...
Watch this YouTube Video and clear your all doubt
1 video link - https://youtu.be/UE0frOIIXdw
2 video link - https://youtu.be/NI0F8GqNehw
Any help call contact this number - [protected]
Pro techno company is fraud and has been blackmailing me from 2 months. I have paid them 7780 but then they said ur case have been resolved. But after some days they called ne again toh sign the form to come latur court.i want this company to be closed. They are torturing people again again.

sebanti mukjopadhyay's reply, Feb 14, 2019
DID THERE ANY NOTICE COME TO YOU?

Pro Techno - blackmailing and harassment during phone call and sms

Company:Pro Techno