Drgokul Raaj

• India

Activity statistics

Posting summary

10 days ago
Croma - fake promises and not helping when facing issue with the earphone
12 days ago
Nykaa.com - fake promises and not helping when facing issue with the product and not refunding
21 days ago
Abhibus Services India - doing fraud activities and cheated
22 days ago
Dell India - fraud and illegal activity by dell
22 days ago
Dell India - fraud activity and sold me a defective item
26 days ago
United Bank Of India [UBI] - doing fraud activities and cheating me
29 days ago
Jeeves Consumer Services - doing fraud activities and cheated me and trying to loot my money
30 days ago
Sony India - fraud company sony cheated me and I did not get a proper tv from sony
Eureka Forbes - doing fraud activities and cheated me and forced me to take amc
Eureka Forbes - doing fraud activities and cheated me and forced me to take amc
35 days ago
Ss Maid Service Bangalore - doing fraud activities and cheated me and looted my money
35 days ago
S.s. Maid Service Bangalore - Fraud company duped us
36 days ago
OnePlus India - oneplus sold me a different and defective product and now they are very careless
36 days ago
Uber India - fake promises and not helping when facing issue with the hotel
36 days ago
United Bank Of India [UBI] - doing fraud activities and cheated me and i'm not getting my reversal back
37 days ago
Food Panda - doing fraud activities and cheated me and not refunding my even restaurant said already to refund
38 days ago
Food Panda - selling old food and not providing the resolution... looted my money
39 days ago
Amazon India - amazon cheated me and i did not receive the product and amazon refusing to refund the money... my money is looted by amazon
39 days ago
42 days ago
Uber India - doing fraud activities and cheated me and forced me and looted my money
48 days ago
OnePlus India - got cheated by oneplus company and they sold me a defective product and i want my money back
49 days ago
[Resolved] Eureka Forbes - doing fraud activities and cheated me and not helping me in this case
55 days ago
OnePlus - I need a new device from store without any dust or bubbles out
57 days ago
OnePlus India - not satisfying the customers needs and forcing to get a device which I don't like
57 days ago
[Resolved] United Bank Of India [UBI] - worst bank and no response from bank

Recently Discussed

(4 minutes ago)
Redbus
vrl travels, bus left without taking the passengers from boarding point
(7 minutes ago)
online booking
(11 minutes ago)
Redbus
booking not confirmed while working in red bus mobile app
(20 minutes ago)