[Resolved] Prospexiv — the company is forcing me to pay amount 5200+3789

Kankanala Chandrashekar on Jan 3, 2019
I got continuously call from this company for doing online jobs. I said ok. Then they tell me they give 1200 forms. We have submit 1100 forms within 12 days. If we fail to submit that work we have to pay 4600 rs to company.But for other reason I'm completed that work. Today one person calling me and threatened me that he taking legal action towards me. And he forcing to pay 4600 rs as a utility charges.. If I'm not paying 4600 then he yelling we meet in court.
Now telling again another amount And I'm attaching msg which he send me.
Please help me

Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 16, 2019
My problem solved.
Updated by Kankanala Chandrashekar, Jan 03, 2019
Pl solve this problem,

Updated by Kankanala Chandrashekar, Jan 04, 2019
Pl help me to solve this
Problem

Updated by Kankanala Chandrashekar, Jan 04, 2019
Pl help me on this mail address
How to solve this problem
My address
kcsr1995@gmail.com
Updated by Kankanala Chandrashekar, Jan 16, 2019
Solved my problem

Comments

Plz solve my problem plz
Dont worry they are sending same notice and message from a month to me and dont do anything
Gurjar Hriti Nagar's reply, Feb 9, 2019
Aapko ek month se messages and mails arahe Hain .? Kya aapne kuchnhi Kiya problem solve nhi karii
how did the compalaint solved ?
Hi Team,

I am also facing the same problem they sent me legal notice if not pay they are saying come to court, Please tell me how can i get it out.

Note: i didnot get id and password and i didnot get guidelines also, i have mailed regarding this but no reply got but completeing ten days they sent notice directly.

sourabshah1872@gmail.com & associateadvocate6@gmail.com i got notice and bank details from this mail id.
mobile numbers are:[protected], [protected].

Please help me team, torturing me from 2days.
my address:nagarajuch60@gmail.com
Mam sir pls help me aaj suddenly 1 month k bad again case karne ka threating MESSAge Diya Hai Arush Shukla name ke lawyer ne .pls I'm requested to consumer forum pls help me me bhot depressed rehtii huun or unke uparse se threatening messages arahe Hai pls mujhe es musibat s Bahar nikaliye sir mam

Prospexiv - the company is forcing me to pay amount 5200+3789