[Resolved] Prox Company — agreement fraud

Talcher, Odisha, India
 Sumit Suman Bhutia on Jan 24, 2019
I have got a call from prox company executive sweta stating about work and agreement after i agreed to it i started workiing n came to know about they don't pay n sue. I called them repeatedly but they are not picking the call. Please they have provided a fake agreement n i have also completed the 900 forms but they have failed me sending me a fake qc report n demanding money. Please sir help me asap. Ph no. -[protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-01-26 17:53:29
The consumer care executive called me and ensured there won't be any trouble from prox company if any they will take necessary actions further.

Comments

Prox Company — agreement fraud

I have got a call from prox company executive prtha stating about work and agreement after i agreed to it i started working n came to know about they don't pay n sue. I called them repeatedly but they are not picking the call. Please they have provided a fake agreement n i have also completed the 900 forms but they have failed me sending me a fake qc report n demanding money.
i joint organisation on 18th Jan'19 but agreement is showing date of Sep'18 in stump it is Aug'18... No one pic call on calling on helpline numbers... earlier now they are threatening for legal Action. Kindly help to resolve the issue
company Register Office at 935, Monarch Hub, Latur, Maharashtra.

my issue has been solved... thank you ...by harish
FaizanAhmed1999's reply, Feb 1, 2019
kaise hua bhai meri help karo please
vishal Rathod 7899's reply, Feb 1, 2019
Kaise huva bhai meri bhi help kro plzzz
Prox Company — agreement fraud

I have got a call from prox company executive Aryan Singh stating about work and agreement after i agreed to it i started working n came to know about they don't pay n sue. I called them repeatedly but they are not picking the call. Please they have provided a fake agreement n i have also completed the 900 forms but they have failed me sending me a fake qc report n demanding money. Before Joining i received all calls from this company is from Gujarat.
i joint organisation on 24th Jan'19 but agreement is showing date of Sep'18 in stump it is Aug'18... No one pic call on calling on helpline numbers... earlier now they are threatening for legal Action.
Kindly help to resolve the issue.

company Register Office at 935, Monarch Hub, Latur, Maharashtra.

Prox Company - agreement fraud