[Resolved] Punjab National Bank [Pnb] — Refund from online purchase

Rudrapur, Udham Singh Nagar District, Uttarakhand, India
 deepak joshi 7417
I purchased moto g4 plus mobile phone ₹15079 from amazon on 25/07/2016 and done full payment by debit card but order was cancelled on 27/07/2016 and now amazon is saying that refund has been send to bank. So contact customer service and file charge dispute they had given me a no. Refund reference# 75260826217009251374976 & charge auth code# 802225
But customer service is saying they can file nothing like charge dispute and can only check if money came to your account or not.
Same behaviour by branch also.
Don't know what to do

Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 12, 2016
I also raised a complaint at [email protected] .
I don't know it was due to the complaints or automatic but I got my refund back.
I very happy

[Aug 11, 2016] Punjab National Bank [PNB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Am urooj, today 8/8/2016 time was 4;30pm to5pm i went to PNB ATM very urgent there was a guard who is sikh i think he was drunk he did miss behave with me very badly there is recording in cc camera this ATM machine is in MM university mullana Amabala haryana
I purchased puma Black, Puma Red and Puma White Casual Backpack[protected] plus bag of rate 620 INR. from amazon on 02/04/2017 and done payment by CASH ON DELIVERY. but order was returned on 06/04/2017 and now amazon is saying that refund has been send to bank. So contact customer service and file charge dispute they had given me a no. Refund reference#[protected].

Same behavior by branch also.
Don't know what to do
rahul090102's reply, Apr 15, 2017
my pnb a/c no. 7972000100028321
name rahul sharma
Sir now you get your money back or not?
I have booked a car with zoomcar and after complition they have refunded 5000 rs but it didnot credited in my source account they have sent me a rrn no.[protected] kindly check it

sir i book a mobile from flipkart and full paymnent of rs 5999 by phon pe app but it cancel and my amount is refunded by phon pe but not credit in my account on 13 may they give me a reference no.[protected] plz help credit my balane
ktsm's reply, May 23, 2018
its from pnb bank
ktsm's reply, May 23, 2018
when i get my balance
I had purchased a guitar and the refund was initiated on 1 June but still haven't gotten anything, what else to do, I had also visited and contacted that Branch he also did the same.
Reference number-75503728153020387898730
I want that money coz it's been more than 10 days, I wanna know when I'll​ get that money
Bought it from Amazon
I order an product from amazon. They refund the money but i didn't get any refund. So they told me to file the charge dispute. Then i called in the bank customer no. they told me they didn't do with this infact i told them that i had a reference no. But still they didn't help me with this. Reference id:[protected].
got a refund of ₹ 12, 718/- from Amazon.in having reference number 75503729012026142525137 on 11/01/2019. But it's more than 7 business days. But the amount is not credited on my account.
Well at the time of deducted amount of ₹ 12, 718/-, I was using without chip debit card. But after as per RBI guidelines, 31/12/2018 I replaced my old debit card. Here are the details.

Account no. - [protected]
Previous debit card no. - [protected]
Name - Pankaj Verma

Please help me out, and proceed the above transaction number and credit the amount.

Same behaviour by branch also.
Don't know what to do.
I ordered a jutti of Rs.424 from flipkart and payment by debit card after that I cancelled my order and flipkart refund my money of Rs.424
On 12 february 2019.
But the money refund by flipkart is not credit in my bank account. Plzzz help..

Ref.number:-PPMP[protected]