Punjab State Power Corporation [PSPCL]
Punjab State Power Corporation Ltd.

Punjab State Power Corporation [PSPCL] Customer Care

Website:
Facebook
F-2, Shakti Vihar, PSPCL
Patiala

Bad

Punjab State Power Corporation [PSPCL] related photos (554)

Punjab State Power Corporation [PSPCL] Complaints & Reviews

M
Nov 2, 2020
MY Ac no is [protected] Name of- JAGAN NATH Jalandhar dated 02/11/2020 and I have paid 3200/- ON 2/11/2020 (Monday) through...
Oct 31, 2020

For electricity account [protected] today i have paid electricity bill rs 130/- through India post payments...

Payment debit with my account Rs. 10000/- dat 30/10/2020 but receipt not generated with pSPCL portal VIED REFERENCE NO WITH BANK VSBI[protected]IGAJSSLDO7 for the said payment
Regarding payment consumer no is 3000817920

I have paid electricity bill 4070 on 29th October and amount got debited from my account but recipet is not generated and not showing in bill history..

Account number:[protected]
    From where money got deducted is[protected]

S
      Oct 29, 2020
      Today in morning i tried to pay online bill payment from my bank account the payment has been debited but. On website it shows payment aborted please help me solve this issue refund my money or pay my bill and give me reciept i am adding an photo o[censored]po reference no
      Online payment declined but money deducted

10000 debited from my bank account to pspcl.[protected]@hdfcbank UPI but not credited to Merchant. I did transactions to upi...

I have Paid Bill for Rs. 42, 840/- for my Electricity Account No.: [protected] in name of Anjana Puri (Consumer No.: J75GT420289P) on 15/10/2020 via PSPCL Billdesk BillPay Portal through HDFC Net Banking. The amount of Rs. 42, 840/- have been deducted from my account with HDFC Bank Transaction Ref. No.:[protected] on 15/10/2020. The receipt is not showing on PSPCL Portal and I have not received any payment receipt for the same from PSPCL.
        You are requested to kindly acknowledge my Bill Pay transaction and issue the receipt for the afore-mentioned bill pay transaction.
        My E-Mail ID is: puri.[protected]@yahoo.com
        My Mobile No. is: +91-[protected]
        Thanks.

Oct 15, 2020
          Yesterday on 14th October 2020 I paid my electricity bill online to PSPCL and the amount got deducted from my bank account but I haven't got receipt yet and in their PSPCL app bill is still not cleared. Please resolve this issue urgently because today is the last date of paying bill.

Sir, I have paid the payment of current electricity bill October 6th.2020 of Rs. 4390/-on 06/10/2020 through upi payment method....
            Dear sir/mam
            This is to inform that i have a domestic connection with meter a/c no. [protected]. My name is appearing...

From few months, the amount in electricity bill is more than expected. So we need the full detailed information about the electricity bill.

I tried to pay my pspcl bill online with my debit card the money was deducted but the bill was not paid.
              Money deducted from account

S
                Sep 23, 2020
                I made transaction of 15565 amount which at the end showed transaction aborted but after that i did transaction again which showed that transaction has been made twice, twice times 15565 has been deducted. I need the refund of the amount.
                Refund of money on twice transaction
                Updated by Shikshababbar Sep 23, 2020 [protected] my account number is this please refund the amount

G
                  Sep 18, 2020
                  Respected sir/madam
                  I paid my bill acc no. [protected] on day 16 september 2020. Balance detucted from my account but bill shows pending.
                  Payment deducted from account but bill shows pending

Please my consumer name as "subhash kataria [protected]"

Im a resident of nawanshahr. and i received my bill today, i’ve been charged an amount of Rs 12900, which includes a sum...

Lovely bakery st 5 ganesha basti city bhatinda

Isde b meter da jugad kita hoia hai
                      Meter reading wale naal b setting hai te meter change krwa dinda hai
                      Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 29, 2020
                      Updated by Paramjeet456 Sep 07, 2020 Hale tak koi action nahi lita gya ospcl walo hun ta moka hai

Please provide me full procedure how to change ownership in electricity connection (Domestic) and the documents required by department.
                        Ownership change in electricity connection
                        Updated by 1971Yogesh Aug 28, 2020 This is to inform that i have a domestic connection with meter a/c no. L62DR110886L. My father'sname is appearing wrong on the electricity bill & as a reason i am unable to produce this bill as residential proof.Kindly correct name as per my documents given to PSPCL at the time of gaining connection. The correct name and address is given below.
                        correct name Charan Dass s/o harbhagwan dass
                        #142 Dhilwan Road TAPA
                        in bill
                        Consumer Name: CHARN DASS
                        Address: BHAGVAN DASS

There is a spelling mistake in my name mentioned in the electricity bill. It should be "malti shukla" instead of "malit sukla". Please suggest me the course of action as i have not got any satisfactory reply from local pspcl office
                          Sinc being a public forum, i can not provide much of my particulars. But i find no hesitation in mentioning the PSPCL office details.

Circle : JALANDHAR
                          Division : EAST COMMERCIAL DIVI
                          Sub Divison : EAST COMML SUB DIVISION 2 JALANDHAR EAST COMMERCIAL DIVI

Sir
                            My name is anil kumar verma. My pspcl electricity a/c no. Is [protected].
                            My home address is plot no. 123, street no. 2,
                            Karamsar colony, tibba road, basti jodhawal, ludhiana.
                            But, in your records shiv shakti enclave, street no. 3, new karamsar colony, tibba road is written which is not correct.
                            So. Please chenge my address to plot no. 123, street no. 2, karamsar colony, tibba road, basti jodhawal, ludhiana in your records.
                            I shall be very thankful of yours.
                            With regards.