Punjab State Power Corporation [PSPCL] — change transformer location

Amardeep Ghuman on Jan 2, 2018
Myself amardeep singh. Vpo-ghuman, teh-raikot, dist-ludhiana, 141104.
Last year 22 feb 2017 pspcl forcely installed a new transfermor in front of my new build house which is at guru govind singh marg (Ghuman to monie road). It is dangerous location &may be a cause of a road accident due to heavy trucks are going at this road. I have also paid fee 35000rs at 25 june 2017 for shift the transfermar at safe locatio. I have so many time called in pspcl office. But no action
I am doing job in abudhabi pl help me. My mail id amardeepghuman@gmail.com. Pnoe no [protected] abudhabi.[protected] india

Updated by Amardeep Ghuman, Feb 23, 2018
Pls.update my complaint
Updated by Amardeep Ghuman, Feb 23, 2018
My problems is not solved up to now.pls tell me how many days or month or years, i can wait
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Respected authority
5 min before i was paying bill through paytm and i paid bill for the wrong acc no ie [protected] instead of my acc no ie [protected]. So please refund our money as your earliest.
Thanks & regards
Harjinder parshad
Payment made to Incorrect Account Number-[protected] amount of Rs 17060 transaction date 25.12.17.You are requested to please refund that amount because due to clerical error payment was done.Payment is made through this Account No :[protected] (HDFC BANK in the name of TICS PROJECT CONSULTANCY)

F-2, Shakti Vihar, PSPCL, Patiala, India