[Resolved] Punjab State Power Corporation [PSPCL] — Electricity bill payment deducted from my bank account but payment failed

Moga, Moga District, Punjab, India
 sukhi wadia
Dear sir
I have paid electricity bill through bill desk. Bill amount rs. 2080/-, 1000/-, 540/- date 19.06.2017. Deducted from my bank account but payment failed. So your requested that please refund the the above said ammount rs. (2080/-, 1000/-, 540/-) on my bank account..
For any inquiry feel free to contact mobile no. [protected] & e-mail:- [protected]@gmail.com

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 28, 2017

Comments

Dear sir
I have paid electricity bill through bill desk. Bill amount rs. 80/- date 17.08.2017. Deducted from my bank account but payment failed. So your requested that please refund the the above said ammount rs. 80 on my bank account, transaction detail is INB Punjab State Electricity PUN_ELEC Payments, ref. no. JSBI[protected]IGABVPRKF8, my bank account is [protected], state bank of india, GNDTP, Bathinda .

F-2, Shakti Vihar, PSPCL, Patiala, India
    Punjab State Power Corporation [PSPCL] - Electricity bill payment deducted from my bank account but payment failed