[Resolved]  Pureit / Hindustan Unilever — REgarding overpriced GKK Kit

Today my almost new RO purchased on 10.11.2020 "HUL Pureit Eco Water Saver Mineral RO+UV+MF wall mounted/counter top Black 10L Water Purifier" @12999, Today GKK light started blinking and I called Customer care and they said GKK will cost 4500+350 service charge.
I have used Eureka forbes RO for 5yrs before that and never paid that much amount ever. And She also said that GKK is not under warranty.
I asked for amc so that also she declined.

I am regreting to switch from eureka forbes to HUL as it is costing me more.
Now I will check for Eureka forbes ro again as I prefer to buy new one rather than paying 5000 on a new RO again in just 9months
REgarding overpriced GKK Kit
Sep 13, 2021
Aug 04, 2021

PureIT / Hindustan Unilever customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Aug 13, 2021
PureIT / Hindustan Unilever Customer Care's response
Dear honey puri
We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you. We always keep our customers at the forefront. Please call our helpline number [protected]. Alternatively, you may also provide your contact details at pureit.[protected]@unilever.com we’ll surely assist you.
Jeshna,
Team Pureit
    PureIT / Hindustan Unilever
    PureIT / Hindustan Unilever Phone
    +91 92 3050 0500 [PureIt]
    +91 92 4310 0100 [PureIt]
    +91 92 2320 0200 [PureIT]
    PureIT / Hindustan Unilever Address
    Unilever House, B. D. Sawant Marg, Chakala, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400099