[Resolved] Purplle.com — fake product is received by purplle.com

C-209A, GHATKOPAR INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, BEHIND R-CITY MALL, LBS MARG, GHATKOPAR (WEST), MUMBAI-400086, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 Navanshu9 on Feb 22, 2019
Order id - [protected]
Order placed on feb 16, 2019 and received on feb 21, 2019

I had ordered perfume of chanel allure homme sport 100ml edt and when i opened the product it is fake perfume which doesn't last for 10 minutes and i purchased this perfume online from purplle.com despite being highly suspicious about online perfume authenticity because they had 15 days easy return policy under my product. Perfume bottle has not so perfect finishing at bottom and some letters are faded too. Now when i am trying to return this product there is no option to return from customer end and i am asked to contact customer care through email or call, which to me is completely disgusting and unprofessional. I have already written complain for the same to their customer care through email as i am not able to contact them through their provided customer care number because of constantly showing busy line reason. It is pathetic experience from buying from purplle.com despite buying product at hefty price what customers get is fake. I want my money back asap with speedy return process at earliest.

fake product is received by purplle.com
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 29, 2019

[Feb 22, 2019] Purplle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Purplle.com Customer Care's response, Feb 22, 2019
Please provide the order details so that we can check the issue to assist better. We need to know the exact concern.

C-209 A, Ghatkopar Industrial Estate, Behind R-City Mall, L.B.S Marg, Ghatkopar-(w), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400 086
    Purplle.com - fake product is received by purplle.com