[Resolved] Purplle.com — giving fake products and not returning too...

poojarajput123 on Dec 6, 2017
Purplle.com is giving fake products in the name of offer. I have ordered maybelline gel liner (https://www.purplle.com/…/maybelline-new-york-drama-gel-lin…) and got the fake product. No return policy also there on this product. I want this return. You guys are cheaters.
Fake cosmetic products. At least think about the skin of customers then deal with these type of fake products. Cheaters... Big cheaters.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 6, 2018

[Dec 06, 2017] Purplle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Purplle.com Customer Care's response, Dec 06, 2017
Dear Customer,

We are sorry to know that you did find the product Maybelline gel liner genuine.

Please be assured that all our products are original & genuine since we have tied up directly with manufacturers and authorized vendors only.

As you did not find the product genuine.we request you to please provide 2 to 3 clear images of the product received along with order id. We will intimate our relevant teams with it and certainly assist you.

Team Purplle

Comments

Take note of my complaint jut after u see it...Plz cancel my order no. 2372317 as I have to buy it's combo pack..So before that product goes out of stock initiate the cancellation as soon as possible so that I can place the fresh order with satisfaction. that will be ur most kindness towards me.
I had ordered 4 deodorant bottles but received only two.
I am been following since last 15 days but they are neither giving me refund nor product.
I have cancelled order no.[protected], in it there was 3 item, out of that refund of only two items have received, so process the refund for the third item at the earliest.

C-209 A, Ghatkopar Industrial Estate, Behind R-City Mall, L.B.S Marg, Ghatkopar-(w), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400 086
    Purplle.com - giving fake products and not returning too...