PVR Cinemas — irresponsible behaviour

Anupam saket delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India
 Suraj444 on Aug 18, 2019
The experience is really worst with the staff of the pvr management as my order for one pop corn only took half and hour and when i complained about the same they offered we the refund. And the manager sultan is totally useless and he supposed to leave his position. I was not given the bill of my order. And i placed the order with the card and they refunded me the amount by cash. This also shows that they are trying to convert there blqck money into white money. The experience was totally worst.

[Aug 18, 2019] PVR Cinemas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
PVR Cinemas Customer Care's response, Aug 19, 2019
Dear Suraj444,

We request you to share your contact number and email ID on [protected]@pvrcinemas.com for further assistance in this regard.

Email [protected]@gmail.com
Contact no- [protected]
PVR Cinemas Customer Care's response, Aug 20, 2019
Dear Suraj444,

Updated by Suraj444, Aug 20, 2019

[protected]@pvrcinemas.com is not working. U have already shared the details on same trail.

irresponsible behaviour
Updated by Suraj444, Aug 20, 2019

[protected]@pvrcinemas.com is not working. I have already shared the details on same trail.
PVR Cinemas Customer Care's response, Aug 21, 2019
Dear Suraj,

We request you to share your contact number and email ID via DM by clicking on the below-given link. Thanks.

Updated by Suraj444, Aug 21, 2019
Details updated in the shared link.

Comments

I have booked for my family movie MISSION MANGAL on 15 August 19 . Now when I want to change the order they not accept me. Please do needful for that. My order number is LTUR[protected]

61, Basant Lok,Vasant Vihar, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110057