PVR Cinemas — snacks

Yesterday we went to pvr cinemas in irrumazil and guess what one veg roll costs 120 rupees which costs around 30 rupees in nearby bakery. Price is approximately 4 times more than what we pay outside generally. As a middle class persons we can't afford that much for such a small snack. Please remember that your theatres are for everyone not just for high class people. For a family of 4 if tickets costs around 800 but the snacks costs will be around 1000. This should given a very serious consideration.

[Apr 30, 2019] PVR Cinemas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

PVR cinemas, pavillion mall, pune has scheduled show after midnight at 2:10am & 3:10 am without the local body permission . And now they canceled our show at the very last moment . How can a multiplex put up shows without the police permission ? This is unfair and unethical .
PVR Cinemas Customer Care's response, May 3, 2019
Dear Sourya Das,

We request you to share your contact number and email ID on [email protected] for further assistance.

Team PVR
I’ve pressed 10 times and nobody is showing up. I haven’t paid for this kind of service. I’m already in the theatre and this 3D is not working. Everyone is complaining for the same. Kindly help us with this. You can contact me on [protected]. Kindly take my complaint swiftly.
PVR Cinemas Customer Care's response, May 3, 2019