[Resolved]  Qnet — product refund related

Respected Sir/Madam

I'm Pratik Patil from Pune.

On 10th May 2018 I purchased a product and became a (IR) independent representative of qnet indias subsidiary company vihaan direct selling India pvt ltd

I spent/made DD of Rs 285000/- INR for product purchase but I get a bill of amount RS 279760/-
Rs 5240/- tally is missing.

I called comanyes customer care services 7-8 times for my query but they don't pick a call only they are saying write a mail on support.[protected]@qnetindia.in with contact details.
So I wrote a mail then after couple of days they replied and said elaborate your query and give your IR ID number.

So I again wrote a mail but still I don't get a reply.

So now I don't want there product,
They can keep there product with themselves I Just want my money back all RS 285000 INR

They have 30 days product return policy so still I don't open there product.
Here also they wrote a condition that only physical product you can return, but I don't want their travel package membership as well as I don't want to be or remain as a independent representative IR.

I purchased a travel/vacation package membership and now I don't want to be a member of that travel/vacation package so I want to cancel my membership so take a cancellation charge and cancel my membership is that simple but they are saying we can't cancel a vacation /travel package membership.

For refund related query I called comanyes customer care services 2 times and yesterday on 28th May they said you'll get a mail today itself but I didn't get a mail after that today I called them for same and today they are saying write a mail with pancard copy attached with mail for refund purpose so I mail the document to them but still I don't get any response from them.

So please help me sir because qnets customer care services not picking a my call also I tried with other number and that number is also switched off or not reachable or call diverted.

Company related information
Name : Qnet India Pvt ltd.
Subsidiary company which is registered in India : Vihaan Direct Selling India Pvt Ltd
Location : Bangalore
GSTIN/UIN : 29AADCV8173F1ZY
State Name : Karnataka, Code : 29
CIN : U52399KA2011PTC060730
E-Mail : support.[protected]@qnetindia.in

I'm sending all related documents to you sir/madam.

Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-08-20 11:43:12
They Provided Refund but takes more than 40 days

[May 31, 2018] Qnet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by pratikpatil933 May 29, 2018
My Contact details are as follows :
Pratik Parasharam Patil
Mob : +91 [protected]
+91 [protected]
Email : [protected]@gmail.com

Comments

Please help me to get refund from qnet. I don't know how to request refund

Shop No 5 Plot No 161 SAI Krupa Bldg Sainath Seva Chs, Scheme No 57, Wadala, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400031