[Resolved]  Quikr — email from trademark [protected]@gmail.com

I had the same issue with this company. I got a mail from quickr hence i trusted this is a geniune company and i registered with the company. I paid 513 through paytm and i filled the registration form. They didnt reply to me past 2 days.

Request you to kindly take an action against this company, people continously receiving mail from this company and they became cheated from this company.
I received a mail and sms on a daily basis from this company. They promote other company

Secure technominds
7th floor, elante mall business, industrial area phase i, chandigarh - 160002,

[protected]@gmail.com
email from trademark process@gmail.com
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 11, 2019

[Feb 03, 2019] Quikr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Quikr Customer Care's response Feb 04, 2019 Hi. We are sorry to hear that. Could you please message us your contact details and we shall get in touch with you shortly. Thank you
Updated by akalya3s Feb 04, 2019 Dear Sir,
My mobile number : [protected] . Am still getting mails from this company regarding that there is a opening for a job.
Updated by akalya3s Feb 18, 2019 Dear Sir,

Kindly delete the listing from your website. They continously sent and cheating innocent people.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

The phone is not running good the phone was heating issue and this phone is rooted, system is not properly work
So please replace my phone

Quikr