[Resolved] Quikr — Getting cheated

Pune City, Maharashtrapune, India
 Abdul Rehman J Kadri
Hi my name abdul rehman from pune my mobile number [protected] there are people cheating on some other name. they are using fake identy card and all your videosas proof they have given the add in quikr sale of cat and dog their number is number [protected] what's app [protected] this are the cheater number who are using your identity he is saying he is najeem khan they are spoiling your name http://mumbai.quikr.com/lovely-persian-cat-for-adoption-
they have cheated me for rs 760.as i have paid them through paytm.they are spoiling quikr name.if you want more details quikr team can contact me i will give them the proof
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 12, 2016

[Nov 10, 2016] Quikr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Quikr Customer Care's response, Nov 11, 2016
Hi Abdul,

Thank you for sharing the details. We'll check this with our support team and shall take proper actions.

Thank you.

Comments

I completely agree. I spoke to this loser today and he says he is a celebrity..asking me to pay 1400 for a cat i want to adopt. I knew something was fishy
Quikr please do something about it!!
Quikr please do something about it!!
Hi my name Rajendra Sonar Dhule my mobile number [protected] there are people cheating on some other name. they are using fake identy card and all your videosas proof they have given the add in quikr sale of cat and dog their number is number [protected] what's app [protected] this are the cheater number who are using your identity he is saying he is najeem khan they are spoiling your name-
Quikr plz halp me
Hi my name is rakesh singh its true this person cheat me for 1500 for a dog plz something about this cheater. ...
Hi guys, my name is jp, and i have talked to same guy. He is saying he is nazeem khan. Look alike salman khan.
He has posted ad of bulldog and he is giving it free of cost and he has pug which is of 3000 rs. He is saying to give money in advance and he will send it by courier.

Now after getting courier company name from him, i just called them they refused to deliver animal.
Secondly he has give me his address to check and take dogs as i refused to give money advance. Address is as below
K107, Satellite Gardens, Phase II, Film City Road, Goregaon East, Mumbai - 400063
(Near Hanuman Nagar Bus Stop

Plz suggest what to do next. Is he true or fake?
On quicker ita primium ad.
If he is fake than why quicker allow them to do cheating.??? Why he is spoiling some onea name.
I saw there is so many complaints than why quicker not taking action.

Why why why?
Surabi Madabhavi's reply, May 12, 2017
You got the puppies?
Hello guys we've been fooled as well by Najeem khan while he was trying to sell us puppies. We need your help to put him behind the bars if anyone interested please contact us for the same or leave your email id.
Thankyou.
He cheated me.
My email I'd is [email protected]
i have been recently cheated.. just today.. i am going to complaint with cyber crime today itself because he is using same numbers to cheat everyone.. my number is [protected].. id [email protected]
I've been cheated today he says he is najeem Khan
And is selling pups very cheap as he is not a. Breeder
He agreed to send the pup and now his number is not reachable and can't even get in touch with him
The animals transport agent is not reachable and other number is continuously busy
The number he called me from shows name najeem Khan with his profile n all but is not available now
He is not only a cheater but a criminal too
Help me what do i do?
He is najeen khan himself as I talked to him on phone and he is cheating people on olx also...
He was asking me to deposit advance money into his account...Then I checked internet about this fraud and came across this page
Hi my name is Gaurav. I am also a victim of fraud najeem khan.He cheated me yesterday and I transferred 500rs in his paytm account.That ******* **** was saying that he will deliver me shih-tzu puppy after two days but when I transferred the amount then that son of a slut was saying his name is Salim.My email id is [email protected], if anyone wants to talk to me than he can mail me so that we guys will lodge an fir against that son of a slut and I believe he is doing all this because his was a slut and she also sold him when he is infant just like puppy.
This guy is son of a #####, when i made some researches about him and his scams when i confront him about the same, he made a video call with me on whatsapp and showed me some pupps and after half an hour of that call, i received a msg along with a picture of a girl which says " Hi may Salim ko girlfriend bol rahi hu, app jo koi bhi ho aaj ke baad please message mat kro mujhe tension hoti hai, bye forver" and he blocked me on whatsapp, when i made call from another number, he got scared, he hung up and he blocked that number too.
Really he is a big son of ######. I also cheated by this man. I also had a video chat with this man. He is same as Najeem Khan I don't know that was real or fake. After that I transferred 500 rupees. Then after 2 hours I got a message " Hi may Salim ko girlfriend bol rahi hu, app jo koi bhi ho aaj ke baad please message mat kro mujhe tension hoti hai, bye forver" and he blocked me on whatsapp, "
Hi I am with you [email protected]
I'm Rohitkumar, even i got cheated with this #####! He said all the same things which every1 has already described above! Same name, same no., Same face, same address, guys we have to take a serious action against him! Kindly please lets get together and lets do justice to every1! Or elz he'l keep on cheating every1.

Rohit, mumbai!