[Resolved]  Quikr — purchase vivo v11pro from quikr, but nothing i got..

I saw an add on quikr (16/04/2019) of mobile in which it is written special offer contact on whats app ([protected] name mohite company name a to z marketing) so i contacted. He said i've to pay 1500/- using phonepay (His phonepay number [protected]) to booked product and rest will be cod. So i payed 1500/- after that he said cod is not available so i've to pay in full i. E 6000/- (1500/- + 4500/-) so i paid full after that he said extra transportation charge 1550/- need to be paid then only your product will be dispatch. I dont have any other option so i paid that also (Payment is made through phonepay). After payment he said your product is dispatch you will get it in 2-3 days (I. E 19/04/2019) after waiting for two days i called him he said your product is stuck at airport so it will take time so i said him "you please cancel my bill and refund me" he said ok we will refund you on 30/04/2019 again on 30/04/2019 i called him he said at around 6.00 pm you will get your refund which is not done till now (01/05/2019) now their phone is also unreachable and their add is also removed from quikr. I'm very much worried now don’t know what to do "someone please help me out from this situation"
I have attached my payment screenshot, company bill and his whatsapp profile.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 11, 2019
PROBLEM HAVE NOT BEEN SOLVED I'VE NOT GET MOBILE FROM QUIKR, THEY MARKED IT AS SOLVED ITS REALLY VERY FRUSTRATING FROM YOUR SIDE

[May 02, 2019] Quikr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Quikr Customer Care's response May 02, 2019 Hi Aamir, Kindly help us with your contact details and AD ID we shall assist you. Thank you.
Updated by Aamir Eqbal May 02, 2019 my mobile no +91 [protected]
Updated by Aamir Eqbal May 02, 2019 i live in kolkata
Updated by Aamir Eqbal May 03, 2019 add id is[protected]
Updated by Aamir Eqbal May 03, 2019 is there someone who can help me out ?????
Updated by Aamir Eqbal May 04, 2019 [protected] is it quikr representative number someone confirm it ???
Updated by Aamir Eqbal May 05, 2019 [protected] ANOTHER SCAMMER
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Qurik employee given flase statement, they said amount will refund if my bike not going to sale but know no response from your end.
Please take serious action on this and refund my Amount

My registered number :[protected]