Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya [RGPV]

Bhopal District
Madhya Pradesh
India - 462033

Load

Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya [RGPV] related photos (102)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya [RGPV] Complaints & Reviews

smita rao1978
Respected
my self Smita Rao, i has completed my B.Arch from IPS Academy,Indore in 2005.some how i lostted my 10th semester marksheet and i had applied for duplicate one in the year of 2008.after that i was going every year for my duplicate marksheet, and my application was stepping 1 step every year as i was going.
Till date i haven't receive my duplicate marksheet yet.
At the RGPV,Bhopal there is no one responceable person who answer my questions.
Because of the staff delayed i am facing a lot.i can not go for any reputed or government sector for job.my 4-5 year was gone to the dustbin who will pay for this.
i have submitted every document and fee through bank challan
detail are below-
1) CHALLAN DETAILS-
Union Bank Of India
Enrollment no.- RGDE98/819
Name of Candidate - Smita Rao
Name of College - IPS Academy, Indore

2) Letter Detail from RGPV
co/RGPV/EXAME(D/N)/DN1165/1954.....on dated 22/12/2009
to - co-ordinator,(nodal centre)0808,I.E.S,I.P.S.Academy,Indore(M.P.)
sub.- related to duplicate marksheet
in these letter i have submitted all photo copy of documents and also signed by exam controllar.
i will go with this.rgpv wale to student ki wat lagate hai or kuch nai.student ke future k sath khelna pasand ata hai unko

RGPV Bhopal — Degree Pending [Resolved]

Swapnil Jain
    Hello Sir,

I am Swapnil Jain S/O Shri Tikam chand jain. I have completed MCA from Shri Ram Institute of Technology,...

gskpy

Airport By Pass Road, Gandhi Nagar
    Bhopal-462036
    (MP)

NOT GETTING ORIGINAL DEGREE CERTIFICATE

1. With due respect I want to say that I had completed my B.Pharmacy degree successfully from Sun Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (SIPER),LAHAR,Bhind (M.P.), on the 30 June 2007 with the Roll No. 0911PY021010.

2. When I passed the B. Pharmacy Examination I get my provisional Degree Certificate immediately date 23 Jul. 2007.

3. I have Apply the application form for the Original Degree Certificate along with the required fees in 19-Aug.-2011 by Registered Post.

4. Many times I contacted to RGPV Phone Numbers but there are no responses.

5. When i have personally meet with Degree section in-charge then he was provide me Speed post article No.EI[protected]IN. (Posted date: 30.11.2011) but i have not received any post from RGPV till now.

6.I have also enquiry with our area post in-charge(post master) regarding my article. but he says we have not received any article for your address.

7. Sir it is requested to keep in mind about my future please forward my original Degree Certificate to my home address given above at earliest as possible.

Gaurav Shrivastava
    Roll no. 0911PY021010
    Year of Passing: June-2007

Place: - Jhansi (U.P.)
    I agree;same problem I also suffering I passed my BE(Electrical) in 2002 with roll0805EE0158591/Enroll rg/de/98/ 00769 process my activity to take my degree from my collage side to University with required DD ;University asked for Tabulation Report which I have process though my collage JIT Borawan to Nodal center IPS Academy but It is really matter of digusting; I regularly trying to followup for my degree which is not processed yet please If any action really taking on this data please do as soon as possible.
    Vinay Anand
    +91-[protected]
    With due respect I want to say that I had completed my B.Pharmacy degree in 2010 from uptu. my ragestration no. is 46543, but after capleet my b.pharmcy 2 year. i want my orginal digree.
    my name is amrit pal singh from noida up my roll no is[protected]
    rgpm collage should be collect Rs. 2000 of industrial training are compulsory for all students

rakeshtomar100
      pending degree cert.
      i have completed my BE from NRITM GWALIOR...in year of may 2011

STUDENT ID :- 0914EC071051
      BRANCH : EC
      NAME :- MANMAESH SINGH TOMAR
      c/o RAKESH SINGH TOMAR,M-12 NEW HOUSING BOARD MORENA (M.P.)PIN-476001
      MOB NO.[protected]

i have applied for my degree in rgpv...also i pay my DD in rgpv...i provide all document whatever it may require... i am not getting my degree...can you please check it again...and do it fast because right now i am in KERLA INA ACADEMY...and my ACADEMY require my degree otherwise my admission will cancel...so please send on my home address...i already provided it...
      pls find and solve my prob fast

exam form

RGPV exam form not full so return my money Acc no [protected] Amount 1850+350+650+350+1850 Last five transition

RGPV — fees refund by institute [Resolved]

vkky
        hello sir/madam,

i want to state that my name is vivek prajapati. i m pursuing B.E. (3rd year) from indore...

RGPV Bhopal — Duplicate Marksheet [Resolved]

pradeep025

I am Pradeep Kr Mishra Working from Oracle financial Mumbai.Due to some reason I lost...

devrns

Airport By Pass Road, Gandhi Nagar
        Bhopal-462036
        (MP)

NOT GETTING ORIGINAL DEGREE CERTIFICATE

1. With due respect I want to say that I had completed my B.Pharmacy degree successfully from Shri Ramnath Singh Inst. of Pharmaceutical Science and Technology, Sithouli, Gwalior, on the 30 June 2009 vide the Roll No. 0521PY051021.

2. When I passed the B. Pharmacy Examination I get my provisional Degree Certificate immediately, the number of my Provisional Degree is 69244 date 23 Jul 2009.

3. I have submitted the application form for the Original Degree Certificate along with the required fees.

4. I am not attended convocation for the Degree certificate because of some personal reasons.

5. Many times I contacted to RGPV Phone Numbers but there are no responses.

6. Sir it is requested to keep in mind about my future please forward my original Degree Certificate to my home address given above at earliest as possible.

Thanking You Your’s Faihfully

Date: - Devendra Singh

Place: - Gwalior
        ( )
        i have completed my BE from NRITM GWALIOR...in year of may 2011

STUDENT ID :- 0914EC071051
        BRANCH : EC
        NAME :- MANMAESH SINGH TOMAR
        Address:-C/O Rakesh Singh Tomar, M-12, New Housing Board Morena(M.P.) Pin-476001
        Mob.No.[protected]
        hello sir., , , , , ,
        i am amrita patidar i have apllied for my degree in year june 2011 but still i didn't get my degree till now.
        i have provided all the required documents which are needed for getting degree.can you please tell that now how much more time will it require.i have need it in uegent. please reply soon... thankyou

enrollment no- 0821it071007
        mobile no -[protected]
        Address-govt girls higher secondary school campus bhikangaon
        dist- Khargone
        pin code-451331

jayshree nair
          jayshree nair,

I have completed my engineering in 2005 from shri ram institute of technology jabalpur and have applied for degree twice in RGPV univerisity. Neither I have got the degree nor I have got any updates on the same.

When I try to reach the university at contact numbers provided on the website, I am put on hold for very long time and then someone disconnects the call.
          why they do such thing, and even we dont have another option to claim at same.

Rahul ghose
            sir ,
            for confidetiality please hide my identity.
            i am student of Private institute affilated to R.G.P.V ,during councelling we have no defined fees, By saying it will be decided later.
            the earlier fees for our senior batch was arround 28000 rupees per annum.
            we take the admission and later university allow our college to take 50500 rupees per annum.
            so is'nt it wrong that before alloting the seat university have not annonce the fees exactly,they showed the tution fees 26000 rs at time of addmission, later they are taking now rs 50000as tution fees .
            and its big burden on us ,because we have taken addmission as fees of 28000rs
            but we have to give 50500ra per annum.
            please help me.
            Dear sir/madam,

i am student of mca 6th sem, i am year back student our mca 5th sem result came some day ago my whole row was failed in paper 503 INTERNET & ITS APPLICATION intentionally.
            I want to say that now in revaluation our copies should be checked by another teacher.
            kindlly i want to say that please take strict against that teacher.
            Rjpv es baar pet counselling me bahut si galtiya hai.
            Es baar kya 1st round me sabhi college ki seat bhar gaei hai?
            agar nahi bhari hai to mp online me vo college apni seat so kyo nahi kar rahe hai?
            please aap es per dhyan de isse bahut se bachcho ka future kharab ho raha hai.

Urvashi shrama
            bhopal
            dear sir,
            i am a student of IP university affiliated institute Delhi institute of advanced studies.our fees was 58000 for university and 33500 for college. when we took the admission writing the same that its under revision and we ll told later that our final settlement is what?
            then the college authorities claimed us for 14000 rupees where the some colleges affiliated to the same university took lesser fees..in the name of AICTE fee increment..
            that was not it then they are claiming 4000 rupees more on the grounds of revised fee structure in the university norm..what the hell is going on nobody can understand...a common man can not afford to study wisely because of this nuisance going on between the officials.. CAN SOME1 HELP ME WITH THE LEGAL DETAILS TO FOLLOW TO ASK THEM WHATS GOING ON .Will this game of money stop somewhere or we ll just have to withdraw our studies and sit back at home..
            i am the student of private institute located in gwalior affilated to R.G.P.V. During counceling it has been told that our annual fee as per university is Rs 53000/-.
            now they are takng Rs55000/-. it is wrong
            please tell us what's the true or not.

RGPV Bhopal — late fees [Resolved]

XYZ
              hello sir, hamare college me 3rd sem ki late fees li ja rahi hei...
              students ne fee pay krdi hei bt late fine laga...

K L Gupta
              Todey i visit to RGPV bhopal MP.as per his record
              RPPV Bhopal (MP) sent a an imp document via speed post to K L Gupta C/o Satpal Singh 78A 3rd floor Madangir Village New Delhi -62 .on 05.06.2008 by indian speed post no EI[protected]In .it has not reached yet.the tracker shows no movement.
              i apply for degree 2008, i passed BE 2008 FROM itm college gwalior, rs 250 draft for registrar rgpv bhopal, send by me but at that time i am not found the degree certificate my roll no. is 0905ec041051, my address is, 67 kundan nagar behind ag office gwalior pin 474002
              [protected]@yahoo.com, sir please help me
              i apply for degree 2010, i passed BE 2010 FROM GEC college Gwalior, Rs. 250 -/ draft for registrar rgpv Bhopal, send by me but at that time i am not found the degree certificate my roll no. is 0916ME051030, my address is, Ward No.15 Mihona Dict. Bhind (M.P.) pin 477441
              email-sjitendra.[protected]@Gmail.com, sir please help me

RGPV Bhopal — DEGREE NOT RECEIVED [Resolved]

Pradeep Raghuwanshi
                I have applied for Bachelor of Engineering Main Degree in RGPV BHOPAL on 8/07/2009 with 750 Rs/- chalan.
                br...

RGPV Bhopal — Degree Certificate Pending since 3 years [Resolved]

Kanchan Tilwani
                I have completed my engineering in 2005 and have applied for degree twice in RGPV univerisity. Neither I have got the degree...