[Resolved]  Razorpay — irctc ticket not booked, but money was deducted

While booking tickets through irctc, chose option of googlepay for transaction, the payment was done via razorpay and the money got deducted but the tickets were not booked.
When tried contacting customer service of razorpay there was no response.
If transactions can't be done via razorpay on irctc it should be removed from there as a payment gateway.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 2, 2019

[May 01, 2019] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Razorpay Customer Care's response May 02, 2019 Hi Tanushree!

Kindly share the transaction details such as, IRCTC transaction ID and the UPI reference number at https://razorpay.com/support/#request. We will have this checked and assist you with the same.

Thanks and regards,
Team Razorpay
Complaint comments  5 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Hello sir
This Vamshi I booked train ticket on 4 th may money duducted I paid to razorpay from Google pay but train ticket is not booked
Transaction status : not responce from bank end
I will attach the screen shots of that paid money plz make it return to my account

Razorpay Customer Care's response, May 10, 2019
Hey Vamshi,

We checked the transaction 100001812323631 and see that this is an unsuccessful transaction. The refund for the same has been processed successfully from our end. You can track the status of your refund here https://razorpay.com/support/#refund.

Thanks & Regards,
Team Razorpay
I booked a ticket through Google pay. Amount deducted, but ticket not booked. Please help

Hello sir
This is Faustus I booked train ticket on 1st Dec 2020 money duducted I paid to razorpay from Google pay but train ticket is not booked

Transaction status : not responce from bank end

While booking tickets through irctc, I chose the option of Google pay for transaction, the payment was done via razorpay and the money got deducted but the tickets were not booked.
I will attach the screen shots of that.

Razorpay
    Razorpay Address
    Ground & 1st Floor, SJR Cyber, Laskar Hosur Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560030