Razorpay — money deducted from bank account, irctc ticket not confirmed

PrÀveen Kumar on Apr 24, 2019

I was trying to book a ticket through irctc mobile app by google pay transaction. Unfortunately i was not able to get the booking confirmation though my money got deducted from bank account processed through google pay.

Irctc app was just showing the processing logo even though i successfully paid the money through google pay, later which it said payment timeout in irctc app, after which i choose "did the money get deducted" option.

Can you please look into the issue and process the refund. Attached the screen shot for the same.

money deducted from bank account, irctc ticket not confirmed
money deducted from bank account, irctc ticket not confirmed

[Apr 25, 2019] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Razorpay Customer Care's response, Apr 26, 2019
Hey Praveen,

We checked the transaction [protected] and see that this is an unsuccessful payment. The refund for the same will be credited to your account within 7-10 working days. You can track the status of your refund here https://razorpay.com/support/#refund.

Team Razorpay

Comments

I have purchase haryana Gk (vidit ) by online.
But delivery not mention in email or your site.
Not information received by msg for delivery regarding.
Please resolve my problem.
Kusal Kumar
Mob.no [protected]
[email protected]
Razorpay Customer Care's response, Apr 30, 2019

Hey Kusal,

We checked our logs and see that the transaction pay_CMMh62qzeK3dE1 has been processed successfully to the merchant from our end. You can track the status of your transaction here https://bit.ly/2DSjy4T.

Team Razorpay
I was paid for oyo from phone pay..! and got cancelled and refund was initiated on 06-april-2019 but there is not yet reflected any refund money in my bank account...! i have checked with oyo assist, from their side they have informed that everything is ok..so please kindly check and solve this issue as soon as possible

Razorpay Customer Care's response, May 3, 2019

Hey Raviteja,

Please write to us here https://razorpay.com/support/#request with your transaction details and we will have this looked into at the earliest.

Team Razorpay
I have paid on 5th april 2019 on transaction id P1904052245546157973069 for oyo bookings, for which they have refunded money but there is no money reflected in bank account. please check and solve as soon as possible.thanks in advance.

Razorpay Customer Care's response, May 10, 2019

Hey Raviteja,

We checked our logs and see that the refund rfnd_CGKXiC668fiCQE has been processed successfully from our end. Kindly follow the mail thread with reference number 501362 for further details on the same.

Team Razorpay

Ground & 1st Floor, SJR Cyber, Laskar Hosur Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560030
    Razorpay - money deducted from bank account, irctc ticket not confirmed