[Resolved] Razorpay — money got deducted but ticket did not generated.

Shreehari H.R on Dec 14, 2018
I tried booking ticket from bengaluru to kabakaputtur on 13 december 2018 through debit card in razorpay... But the amount was successfully debited 150.49 ₹ from my bank account but transaction was shown as failed in irctc app.. So please concern about this issue and provide me the refund as soon as possible... It's urgent
I have attached screenshot of successful transaction message i received from bank.

money got deducted but ticket did not generated.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 20, 2019

[Dec 16, 2018] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Razorpay Customer Care's response, Dec 16, 2018
Hi Shreehari,

We have updated you with the status of your request on the ticket with reference number: 316112. Feel free to write back to us on the same email thread for further queries. Glad to assist.

Thanks and Regards,
Team Razorpay

Comments

Sir/medam

i am booking railway ticket in irctc app, date 12/12/2018.
my booking refernce id [protected], Rs 540.98/- debuted amount my bank acount but ticket not booking. please refund my amount

Razorpay Customer Care's response, Dec 19, 2018

Hi Raju,

We checked the txn 100001575671600 and see that the refund is successfully processed from our end on 17th Dec, 2018. We have updated you over the mail with ref: 317777. Please check and revert on the same mail thread in case of any further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Team Razorpay
Using the razorpay i was booked the irctc ticket though the amount collected, but status is failed so please send my booked amount

Razorpay Customer Care's response, Dec 25, 2018

Hi Senthil,

We checked the payment pay_BXQly9iuwdblIp with the UPI reference number 834804417846 and see that this is an unsuccessful transaction. The same will be auto-refunded to your account in 7-10 working days. You may check the status of your IRCTC transaction over here: https://razorpay.com/support/#refund.

Thanks and regards,
Team Razorpay

Ground & 1st Floor, SJR Cyber, Laskar Hosur Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560030
    Razorpay - money got deducted but ticket did not generated.