[Resolved] Razorpay — not interested to return my debited amount

Ground & 1st Floor, SJR Cyber, Laskar Hosur Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560030, Bangalore South, Karnataka, India
 vikash1108 on Mar 9, 2019
Hello sir,
I tried you online procedure for opening an demat_trading account 03rd march, 2019. I followed each and every step for opening the account and payment had done via razorpay but, the results are negative. Non of one account has been opened by your side.
They told me that some documents had been required like aadhar card, pancard & 6 months bank statement and 2 photo of my. I tried that too but the account had not been opened. Everytime your team ask for the different document. Now i am not able to provide any kind of document to your team. If you are not able to open the account without the any more documents you had asked, then please refund my money back asap.
Very very cheap experience with zerodha and razorpay

not interested to return my debited amount
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 11, 2019

[Mar 09, 2019] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Razorpay Customer Care's response, Mar 11, 2019
Hey Vikash,

We have updated you regarding your transaction over the mail thread with reference number 407986. Kindly follow the same for further details.

Thanks & Regards,
Team Razorpay

Comments

I have ordered panther shieldz tempered glass and the amount is deducted from razorpay but the order is not placed

Razorpay Customer Care's response, Mar 13, 2019

Hey Chirag,

We checked the transaction pay_ByzQArxHVFOE2J and confirm that this has been processed successfully. You can track the status of the transaction here https://razorpay.com/support/#refund.

Thanks & Regards,
Team Razorpay

Ground & 1st Floor, SJR Cyber, Laskar Hosur Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560030
    Razorpay - not interested to return my debited amount