Razorpay — payment deducted but status unpaid

Bangalore South, Karnataka, India
 Prabahar S on Jun 20, 2019
I have pay my electric bill via nestaway app it's drive into razorpay payment gateway.. after that money has been deducted in my account but in my dashboard it's showing unpaid status. I tried to contact razorpay customer service but the call is not connectable.

My transaction ID:[protected]
My mobile number: [protected]

Kindly check and tel

payment deducted but status unpaid

[Jun 20, 2019] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Razorpay Customer Care's response, Jun 21, 2019
Hi Prabhakar,

We have raised a ticket on your behalf and also have notified the Merchant. Kindly expect an update over the email thread with the reference no: 579233

Team Razorpay.
Updated by Prabahar S, Jun 21, 2019
Didn't receive any update..
Razorpay Customer Care's response, Jun 27, 2019
Hi Prabahar,

We have updated the status of your query on the ticket with the reference no: 579233. Feel free to write back to us for on the same email thread for further assistance. We would be glad to help you with the same.

Team Razorpay.

Comments

I have book my ticket through UPI payment but amount is debited and its showing payment pending from bank end and my ticket not booked, kindly confirm my ticket.

Transaction id:[protected]

Transaction status: pending from bank end.
Trnasaction time: 19/06/19 17:44hrs

Razorpay Customer Care's response, Jun 25, 2019

Hi Parvez,

We checked the transaction with reference ID 100001898393264 and see that the refund has been successfully processed on 24th June 2019. You will be receiving the refund for the same within 5-7 working days. You can track the refund status here: https://razorpay.com/support/#refund

Team Razorpay
I tried booking ticket on irctc and money deducted but ticket not booked. It is showing "pending from bank end".
What to do now?
When and how can i get my money back?

Razorpay Customer Care's response, Jun 25, 2019

Hi Manoj,

We checked the transaction with reference ID 100001895887132 and see that the refund has been successfully processed on 23rd June 2019. You will be receiving the credit for the same within 5-7 working days. You can track the refund status here: https://razorpay.com/support/#refund

Team Razorpay

Ground & 1st Floor, SJR Cyber, Laskar Hosur Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560030
    Razorpay - payment deducted but status unpaid