Razorpay — razorpay razorpay money deducted from bank account but ticket not booked - irctc - razorpay

gvkavirajan on Oct 17, 2018

I booked the ticket from using razorpay but the ticket didn't get booked but money was deducted from the bank account.

The money is deducted from my account but a ticket is not booked and also not listed in refund list of irctc payment status showing "amount not received from bank", but my money is deducted from bank. Please refund my money.

My email id is gvkavirajan@gmail.com

Please response as soon as possible.

My transaction id listed below:

1) transaction id : [protected] - rs 975 - ticket number - #276995.
2) transaction id : [protected] - rs 210 - ticket number - #277094.
3) transaction id : [protected] - rs 385 - ticket number - #277099.
4) transaction id : [protected] - rs 1710 - ticket number - #277001
5) transaction id : [protected] - rs 1365 - ticket number - #277006
6) transaction id : [protected] - rs 675 - ticket number - #277105
7) transaction id : [protected] - rs 420 - ticket number - #277106

I verified the razorpay website "track refund status" entered the transaction ids are showing on razor pay "no record found". But all the above transaction are using only on razor pay. I have bank statement on this dates and debited list.

[Oct 17, 2018] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Razorpay Customer Care's response, Oct 19, 2018
Hi Rajan!

Thanks for your time on call. Hope we have resolved your query, do let us know if you have any further queries on the same mail thread with the ref no: 277703 and we will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,
Razorpay
Updated by gvkavirajan, Oct 23, 2018
Hi Team,
Thanks for your response. Only 3 transactions are credited to my bank account. Other remaining amounts are not credited still now. So please looking it.

1)Transaction ID - [protected], Rs - 225
2)Transaction ID - [protected], Rs - 770
3) Transaction ID : [protected], Rs 210
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Ground & 1st Floor, SJR Cyber, Laskar Hosur Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560030
    Razorpay - razorpay razorpay money deducted from bank account but ticket not booked - irctc - razorpay