RBL Bank — complaint about mentally pressure and harassment by recovery agent or bank executive of rbl bank

Rahul2420 on May 17, 2018
Date : 17th may 2018

Rahul ganpatbhai parmar
Mob - +91- [protected]
Credit card no: [protected]

Respected authority,

I have a rbl credit card and card no - [protected].

I wish to lodge a complaint regarding the debt collection practices of rbl bank recovery agent, mentally pressure and harassment by agent / representative last 1 month to till.

1) on 16th may 2018 bank recovery agent call me at 04.35 pm ([protected]) for recovery of due amount, she (Ms. Kadambari as supervisor) ask me for payment of due amount, i told you that at these time i am not able to pay due to financial problem.

2) after yours representative frequently in the same way pressure me for payment and she told me that we will call yours colleague for that payment and send our executive at yours colleague home and mentally pressure for payment.

3) according to the fair debt collection practices act (Fdcpa) provisions, prohibits disclosure of debts, recovery agent cannot discuss yours debt with any other personal.

4) on 16th may 2018 representative of your bank/ agencies call at 05.06 pm ([protected]) at my workplace and spoke to a co-worker of mine about the debt i owe you. Your representative spoke to my co-worker his home address and contact detail and told that we are send our executive at yours home for my payment. These practices will not as per fdcpa. This embarrassed me and harmed my professional reputation.

5) they have being calling my office board line abusing and using offensive words with my colleagues to defaming my image in the office which is mental torture and harassment. Also, threatening me and my family for dire consequence and defaming my social status.

I demand this harassment stop immediately.

If the harassment does not stop i reserve the right to take further action as necessary.

Rahul parmar

Copy to:

1) corporate office-rbl bank ltd.
One indiabulls centre, tower 2b, 6th floor,
841, senapati bapat marg,
Lower parel (W),
Mumbai 400013. India.

2) ms. Rozina sehgal-nodal officer
Cards operating centre - coc, jmd megapolis,
Unit no[protected]rd floor sohna road,
Sector 48, gurgaon, haryana 12201

3) mr. Zaheerul hasan - regional nodal officers
Rbl bank limited
Upper ground floor, hansalaya building,
15, barakhamba road, new delhi, 110001

[May 17, 2018] RBL Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

They did it the same with me, pls help me how to take a legal action against them.

+91 22 4302 0600 [Corp Office]
    +91 22 6115 6300 [Banking Queries]
    +91 22 6115 6399 [Banking Queries]
    Mahavir, Shri Shahu Market Yard, Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India - 416005
    RBL Bank - complaint about mentally pressure and harassment by recovery agent or bank executive of rbl bank