Rediff.com India
Rediff.com India Ltd.

Rediff.com India Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
1st Floor, Mahalaxmi Engineering Estate, L. J. 1st Cross Road, Mahim (W)
Mumbai City District

Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sun Closed

Rediff.com India Complaints & Reviews

I typed correct Pass word.
I said forgot PW
Then clicked alternate mail ID.
It says wrong mail ID. strange.
I do not have my registered mobile with me.
My active mobile is [protected]

Mereyala Hari Babu
May 28, 2021

Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Last few weeks, there have been frequent demands, 10 to 15 days, to someonefor change of passwords, purportedly from rediffmail.com. In one such instance today, every capache that I I repeated was declared 'invalid: this must have happened for 7-8 times.Then I stopped responding to the 'capache.
    Every time I was asked to change the password, it was done in the course of my typing a mail.
    I am completely shaken, as all my transmission of mail is through
    through rediffmail.com'
    mY REDIFFMAIL iD [protected]@rediffmail.com
    Tel No. [protected]
    PNP Kumar (prasannaKumar Padakasseri Narayana}
    May 26, 2021

Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My email account ID, madhvi.[protected]@rediffmail.com, has been hacked. Aat email ID and phone number have been changed by the...

Dear Rediffmail Team,

My email id [protected]@rediffmail.com was not allowing me with the password which i have. I have tried to reset the password but Password recovery not working for me due to not having access to alternate mobile and email mentioned.

I have one sahu.[protected]@gmail.com account active. Please send me the new password there.

Bishnu
      May 21, 2021

Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My rediff account is hacked and the hacker had changed all the information and security question.

my email...

Dear Team,

I have an account [protected]@rediff.com . However I am unable to login to account with password also can't reset password because it is configured to send password to [protected]@zensutra.com which belongs to my very old organization.

So, request you reset password for [protected]@rediff.com and share with my alternative email [protected]@gmail.com

Looking forward to your help.

Swamy
        May 18, 2021

Dear Team,

I am unable to login to rediff account with my existing password.
          My alternative email id [protected]@zensutra.com belongs to very old office and email is not blocked because I left organization in 2005.

Could you please reset the password and share password to my alternative email [protected]@gmail.com

Swamy
          May 18, 2021

Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I forgot my password for my email id of [protected]@rediff.com. I put my number, but it says that number doesn't exist in our record. But my mom is very sure that it the correct number. I am clueless. Please assist me through what I can do from my side.

Please contact me asap [protected]

My email id is [protected]@rediffmail.com

I am not able to log in even though I entered the correct email Id and password.
              It says "Temporary error occured[#5001], please try again."

Please contact me on [protected]@gmail.com

Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My account [protected]@rediffmail.com is hacked by someone hence I'm unable to open and use it. Kindly do the needful to help. please contact me by this temporary mail [protected]@rediffmail.com

Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My rediffmail email account has hacked by someone he change all information like security que, alternate email id & phone...

I am not able to activate my rediffmail after i opened my account after a while . When i tried to change my password it is showing error again and again because of which i am caught in this dilemma on how to get my account back.

I hope to get help as soon as possible because all my documents are attached to this account.
                  May 14, 2021

Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Same issue, is it resolved?

I need help to recover my Rediff mail as it was hacked . The phone number, email is was changed .
                    I am having lots...

my email...
                    I want to Retrieve my rediffmail.com ID i have forgotten or somebody has hacked my ID i am not sure.

Can you...
                    Dear All,
                    Mine email ID [protected]@rediffmail.com is hacked, Kindly help me in recovering the same....
                    Dear sir/madam
                    my mail id of [protected]@rediffmail.com has been hacked by an unknown person there lot of personal information...

I have forgot my rediffmail password and hint question also so kindly help to recover my rediffmail password .i.e. anmol.[protected]@rediffmail.com

it is very urgent please help me

My alternate email id is [protected]@yahoo.co.in
                    No method to recover my lost password
                    May 05, 2021

Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This account was hacked in January 2021.
                      I request @rediffmail to take action please....

Today I tried to login my mail id [protected]@rediffmail.com with user id but was unable to do so as it was showing userid or password incorrect. Hence I created new password tried to open it by entering the same, but result was unchanged. Kindly solve it as I am unable to access my mails
                      May 04, 2021