[Resolved] Reliance Digital — bad service and worst product delivery

Thane, Thane District, Maharashtra, India
 Kumar Nishant Srivastava on Feb 10, 2019
Purchase a washing machine from reliance digital, thane at korum mall gstn no. 27aabcr1718e1zp. My billing date was 1st of feb'19 and they commit me that they deliever my item on 3rd of feb'19. They deliver me a damage piece so i return back on 5th of feb'19. Afterwards they deliver me a item on my office days and i convey the message to deliver it on sunday but they denie to deliver it. When i call them ms. Kaveri (Represnetetive of that store) and mr. Prakash (Sales person who sale me that item). Try to contct mr. Gyaneshwar patil (Store manager) but no one intract with me and all the time they try to convience me to receive the item on an official days and coprate me. Whenever i told them why i facing a loss of 1 day salary they told me that it's not their look out.

Should i expect any positive feedback from reliance or is this their nature of work.

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 15, 2019

[Feb 10, 2019] Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Kumar Nishant Srivastava, Feb 10, 2019
Plz find the related images of product deliver to me with Bill Invoice and Delivery Chalan..

Updated by Kumar Nishant Srivastava, Feb 10, 2019
Personal Details

Kumar Nishant
+91-[protected]
[email protected]
Reliance Digital Customer Care's response, Feb 10, 2019
Hi Nishant,
That is not the experience we would want our customers to have. Please share your registered contact number at http://bit.ly/RDCustomerCare, and our representative will assist you at the earliest.

Reliance Digital Customer Care's response, Feb 11, 2019
Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned team and they will soon get back to you.

Reliance Digital Customer Care's response, Feb 11, 2019
Dear Valued Customer,

Your complaint has been registered with us and here is the complaint number[protected] for future reference.

Reliance Digital Customer Care's response, Feb 12, 2019
Dear Valued Customer,

We have received an update that your issue has now been resolved. Do let us know if you need any further help. Have a nice day ahead! -

Reliance Digital

Comments

Brought a 55 LG televison from Relince and within warranty period it gone faulty. Raised compliant to reliance digital but no response from their side . Informed their online toll free number as well as shop but no response so far . TV is not working for last few days. Even after paying this much amount . Pathetic service

3rd Floor, Court House, Lokmanya Tilak Marg, Dhobi Talao, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400002
    Reliance Digital - bad service and worst product delivery