Reliance Digital — livpure candle

b-2, saishikhara apprtment , shyamlal building , begumpet, Hyderabad, Hyderabad District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 BADRIKA RATH on Jun 24, 2019
I had purchased a livpure ro from reliance digital begumpet branch in 2017. While purchasing they took my money in advance to change the candle of my water purifier with in 3 years.in the month of june the candle was suppose to get changed. I complained between 8th june to 24th june 10 times to the customer care no one responded properly. Mr. Chalapathi rao one the team leader spoke to me twice, but he was not able to resolve the problem. Then he had a con call with mr. Anil who represented him self as hyderabad head. Still i didnt get any response.

Please do the needful, or else return my money with interest.
I will be forcefully take the help of law if does not get resolve soon.

Thanking you,
Badrikanath rath

[Jun 24, 2019] Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Reliance Digital Customer Care's response, Jun 24, 2019
We regret the inconvenience caused and would like to inform you that we have forwarded your request to our concerned team. We are expressly working towards resolving it at the earliest.
Reliance Digital Customer Care's response, Jun 25, 2019
Your complaint has been registered with us and here is the complaint number[protected] for future reference.

Comments

Dear Team,

last two weeks my AC not properly work.
or iske regording maine complen ki the tollfree no pr mujhe wha se koi revart ni mila
maine recq manager nitin se bhi bat ki thi pr unhone bhi koi revart ni mila...

pls help and suport

Anuj Choudhary
Baraut Baghpat UP
I Came for price enquiry of TCL led 32 inch .. at that time they committed one price but when I came next day for purchase they change their commitment and charge extra amount for installation.. Sale person name - MR. Anil Gochhair

3rd Floor, Court House, Lokmanya Tilak Marg, Dhobi Talao, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400002
    Reliance Digital - livpure candle