[Resolved] Reliance Digital — repair of safe stab stabilizer

1st Link Road, Lane No.11, House No.30, Cachar, Assam, Silchar, Assam, India
 Joyjeet_2075 on Aug 23, 2019
Dear sir, i have bought an safe stab stabilizer from reliance digital few months back with my lg air conditioner, but yesterday its broken due to some voltage issue but now no one is cooperating from reliance digital silchar services regarding this issue, can you please cooperate with us and try to resolve this issue to change or repair my stabilizer as soon as possible.
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 23, 2019

[Aug 23, 2019] Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Reliance Digital Customer Care's response, Aug 23, 2019
Hi Joyjeet,

That is not the experience we would want our customers to have. Please call us on our toll-free number[protected]. You can also find out other touch points using this link: https://bit.ly/2XbzWVB. Thank you.

Comments

I was purchase your reconnect semi automatic washing machine before 10 month At that time spinez side cant work, Please call me my no +91 [protected] hitesh thanki
I want know my in voice number .. had bought the hp laptop from reliance digital

3rd Floor, Court House, Lokmanya Tilak Marg, Dhobi Talao, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400002
    Reliance Digital - repair of safe stab stabilizer