[Resolved]  Reliance Energy — getting higher electricity bill

My account number is +[protected] i have been receiving electricity bills in the range of rs. 250 to 300- in the past. But suddenly the bill for this month has come for rs. 17660/-
This is very much on the higher side and it is unjustified. The normal consumer is paying for the inefficiency of the governement.
Request the reliance energy company to revert the excess billing and not to harrass the consumers. And iam request you to do something plz because i not able to pay this much amount.
Oct 21, 2018
1st your executive don't take reading and after some months he take reading and we getting higher bill and it's 17660. And it's so much higher I don't able to pay that much please readus my bill
Oct 21, 2018

Reliance Energy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Street light in our area is not working from last 1 month because of which we are suffering a lot. Please your technician to solve and fixed street light, on an urgent basis.

Hear I'm mentioned bow the Address:

GAURIBAI CHAWL, SHIVAJINAGAR, NR. SAI BABA TEMPLE, JOGESHWARI EAST, MUMBAI -400060.

Reliance Energy
    Reliance Energy Address
    Devidas Lane, Off. S.V.P Road, Near Devidas Lane Telephone Exchange, Borivali (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400103