Reliance General Insurance — cheque bounce multiple times for 1 emi

Ahemad Basha on Feb 26, 2018
My name is shaik ahemad basha

I have taken a policy in reliance general insurance co. Ltd, abids, hyderabad.
Policy no :[protected] on emi basis, 1st emi i was paid on nov-2017 and because of some personal problems i initiated cancellation of health policy on 22st feb-2018 (Cancellation req id :[protected] and my 2nd emi date is[protected], mean while i got a message that is account is bounced due to insufficient balance. For the first time i understand cancellation is under process so its got bounced, but contineously i got message 4 times i. E its got bounced for 4 times for 1 emi till date (26/02/2018). I have intimated to customer care about multiple time bounce and stop the auto debit form my account, because of these stupid things my personnal loan was rejected, who is the responsible for my cibil score???

Really am getting irritate why i was taken policy with reliance general insurance.

[Feb 26, 2018] Reliance General Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Reliance General Insurance Customer Care's response, Feb 27, 2018
Dear Basha,

Request you to kindly share your policy details & write us back on

Reliance General Insurance
Updated by Ahemad Basha, Feb 28, 2018
policy no.[protected]
Request I'd :18099388.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

policy no.[protected]

Request I'd :18099388
Policy not yet cancelled and everyday today 10th time I have got bounce message .

My humble request to all don't take reliance policies, my personal experience with reliance they are not able to disable the auto debit Option in even in 10 days (still not resolved the problem)
If any claim happend imagine they will take minimum 1 year to claim . If customer got any major issue then definitely we are the persons done the mistake because of taking policy in reliance.

I have become regular caller to reliance to cancel my policy or disable auto debit Option. Every time am listening sorry from reliance but things are not moving and 10 times bounce is more than their emi amount especially am bothering about my cibil score.

Am going to publish same thing in social media get ready to join with me to save people's life's who are having insurance with reliance

C- 42, Pawane,T.T.C, Industrial Area, M.I.D.C, Turbhe, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
    Reliance General Insurance - cheque bounce multiple times for 1 emi