[Resolved]  Reliance Industries — loss of physical share certificates

Sir
I have lost the reliance industries share certificate under the folio number[protected] containing 160 equity shares. I have informed about this loss to the company on 16 apr 2019 through mail. The shares are registered in my old name kusum ramani while after marriage i have changed it to kusum vardhani in all my documents including pan passport etc.
The last dividend was submitted by me in my sbi bank ac number [protected].

Plz help in the issue of duplicate certificates.
loss of physical share certificates
May 28, 2019
Company has informed the procedure n requirements Thanks
May 10, 2019

Reliance Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
May 20, 2019
Updated by Kusumramnani
sir
I have received the procedure for issue of duplicate shares but my concern here is regarding the lodging of f.i.r where the police authorities have sealed and signed the report along with affidavit but have not provided me with any dairy number. They are saying it is fine if they have attested sealed and signed the f.i.r. as provision of dairy number is cumbersome and time taking.
I am providing company with indemnity surety affidavits passport marriage certificate voter id adhar etc as mentioned in the mail. Will non provision of general diary number on sealed and signed f.i.r impact issue of duplicate share certificates?
Also company has not replied to my concern regarding issue of duplicate in form of demat format rather than physical format.
My unpaid dividends are also due. Plz help.

May 21, 2019
Updated by Kusumramnani
No replies regarding demat as well as f.i.r issues.

Comments

I have complained for my defected shoe many time and submit 5 day before submitting complaint but still not get response
Complaint register no [protected]
Vikram chandra's reply, May 14, 2019
Very very bad experience
DEAR SIR,
I have lost my original share certificate document, kindly issue me a duplicate of share certificate.

My document Folio no[protected]