[Resolved] Reliance Life Insurance — cheating on the name of policy cancellation

Raebareli, Raebareli District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Satyam1992 on Sep 27, 2017
My name is satyam singh and i am from harchandpur. I hav a policy of exide life insurance through reliance life insurance and its annual premium is ₹50000. I didn't want to resume so i wanted to cancel it and the manager told me that if i will pay the 2nd premium then he will surely make it happen.. But he didn't do that and untill he promising me again nd again... Now its going on from 2 years.. Please help me.

I had so much problems economicaly
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 5, 2017

[Sep 27, 2017] Reliance Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Reliance Life Insurance Customer Care's response, Sep 28, 2017

Your concern is our priority! To serve you better, we request you to mail [email protected] We will get back soon.

anant_ag's response, Oct 01, 2017
Reliance Life Insurance policy no. 11181252 is maturing on 30 Nov 2017. I want to gate me maturity benefits as early as possible . But at LATUR (M.S.) headquarter your branch is not available hence please guide me
Reliance Life Insurance Customer Care's response, Oct 05, 2017

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused. Further to your telephonic conversation with our service representative, we will get back to you shortly with a resolution.

Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Team

Comments

Please send statement of a/c, units standing at credit, value of unit information. Even repeated requests no action by branch at Nellore (AP) POLICY[protected]. You may supply the information by post to the address given.
I want to gate me Maturity benefits of my policy no. 11181252, as early as posible. please guide me .
Reliance Life Insurance Customer Care's response, Oct 12, 2017

We have made repeated attempts to get in touch with you on the mobile number mentioned in our records, however we have been unable to establish contact with you. We have sent across an email response addressing your query. We hope we have been able to address the concern to your satisfaction. Please write to us for any clarification regarding the same.

1 800 3000 8181
    9th floor/10th floor, Building No. 2, R-Tech Park, Nirlon Compound, Next to Hub Mall, Behind I- Flex building, Goregaon, (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063
    Reliance Life Insurance - cheating on the name of policy cancellation