[Resolved] Reliance Life Insurance — policy got lapsed and not refunding paid premium

Jambusar, Bharuch District, Gujarat, India
 jdpatel4 on Jan 31, 2018
The policy was opened in 2010 and only one premium was paid. Now the status shows its been lapsed and i can't get the first premium amount back. The amount is not small its 50k. If second premium is not paid you should cancelled the policy and refund the first premium. You can charge penalty on the amount but its not like we can't get the paid amount back. Policy number is 18246104
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 4, 2018

[Jan 31, 2018] Reliance Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Reliance Life Insurance Customer Care's response, Feb 01, 2018
Dear Mr. Patel,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused. Further to your telephonic conversation with our service representative, we will get back to you shortly with a resolution.

Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Team

Comments

I have paid policy premium through online on 04/02/2018 amount my name is k.Vijayabhaskar to number 52540131, please send receipt for itto my mail id [protected]@gmail.Com
Reliance Life Insurance Customer Care's response, Feb 15, 2018

Thank you for your query. We will get back to you soon.

Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Team
I was taken by mistake 3-4 policies from Relince nippon, for reletted some enquiry i was trying his faridabad branch contact number since last three days, but Official number navar reachable, i never Seen like this type service from any comapny.custmer care always requestrd to visit branch, tell me how to Resolve .
Reliance Life Insurance Customer Care's response, Feb 23, 2018

Your concern is our priority! To serve you better, we request you to mail [email protected] We will get back soon.

1 800 3000 8181
    9th floor/10th floor, Building No. 2, R-Tech Park, Nirlon Compound, Next to Hub Mall, Behind I- Flex building, Goregaon, (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063
    Reliance Life Insurance - policy got lapsed and not refunding paid premium