[Resolved] Reliance Life Insurance — policy no.52512376, surrender value as on 1.2.2018

niranjana2017 on Dec 7, 2017
I have taken reliance life policy no.52512376 on january, 2016 and paying the premium regularly. As per the policy certificate, i understand the policy can be surrendered after 2 years. My policy will become two year old as on january, 2018. I do not wish to proceed with the payment and i need to know whether i can surrender it.
I need to know what could be my surrender value in this policy if i surrender it on 1.2.2018.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 7, 2018

[Dec 07, 2017] Reliance Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Reliance Life Insurance Customer Care's response, Dec 07, 2017
Dear Ms. Niranjana,

Thank you for your query. We will get back to you soon.

Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I gave a cheque for inr 30000 to your associate- Fortune enterprises on 17.11.2017. The cheque is also cleared. But we have not received policy documents

Reliance Life Insurance Customer Care's response, Dec 13, 2017

Dear Ms Ruthiralingam,

Your concern is our priority! To serve you better, we request you to mail rnlife.headcustomercare@relianceada.com. We will get back soon.

Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Team
As i have paid premium of rs 5790 on 03.01.2017 ...still i not get payment receipt. Kindly mail it on viral.vaghela28@gmail.com.
Policy no. 13328365
Dr viral vaghela
Mob no is [protected]
Reliance Life Insurance Customer Care's response, Dec 21, 2017

Dear Mr. Vaghela,

We have made repeated attempts to get in touch with you based on the contact number updated in our records. However we have been unable to establish contact with you. We request you to kindly write to us at rnlife.headcustomercare@relianceada.com with your updated contact number so that our service representative may get in touch with you at the earliest and resolve any concerns which you may have. We sincerely regret any inconvenience caused to you in this regard.

1-800-30008181
    9th floor/10th floor, Building No. 2, R-Tech Park, Nirlon Compound, Next to Hub Mall, Behind I- Flex building, Goregaon, (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063
    Reliance Life Insurance - policy no.52512376, surrender value as on 1.2.2018