Reliance Trends

Thu 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Reliance Trends related photos (199)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Reliance Trends Photos

Reliance Trends Complaints & Reviews

TRENDS Spl offer only for U! Use code TRNDANZJSC3103 to get Rs.500 OFF on purchase of latest styles worth Rs.1500 till 31 Mar. RUSH NOW. Ignore if redeemed. T&C

I get the message and when i visit there they were not applying my code and telling it to use online
Mar 27, 2021

Reliance Trends customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought one google from reliance trends Itanagar which is from IDEE company on dated 17th of February 2021 at around 7pm and after reaching home i saw there is defective in the frame knot so i requested for exchange on 20th of February 2021 and they assured me to replaced it on or before 15 days but it has been more than 1(One) month there is no single call from there side.
    Therefore, now i need my money back if they cant replace my googles.
    Mar 25, 2021

Reliance Trends customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I wanted to change my number, to change that I'm not receiving emails for otp please verify and resolve my problem
      Email: akshuu.[protected]@gmail.com
      Mar 23, 2021

Reliance Trends customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have bought 3 jeans from reliance trends on 22 March 2021. Since the size I purchased was 34 but the required size was 38....
        I had bought 2 shirt and 1 T-shirt of 42Cm Size on[protected], i/o 44Cm .
        When I went to exchange they refused to...

I've bought a black jeans last month and on its first wash it lost its colour a now looks like so weird and untidy .You says that you are providing good clothes at the same time you are giving worst items .I purchased my jeans from your Adimalin Branch(Idukki -Kerala).I need either replacement or cash in return.
        Black Jeans
        Mar 22, 2021

Reliance Trends customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The offer at ongole branch said that a purchase over 3500 could get 2500 free purchase and 3000 coupon but when I went to counter they said purchase should be over 6000 rupees please give me correct info
          The offer at ongole branch
          Mar 19, 2021

Reliance Trends customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir, due to covid I have not visited reliance store, since one year . I have a credit note of Rs 1300, which is expired...

My name is Aslam kamal, a regular customer of relaince trends, that you can check by using my mobile...

I purchase 1 shoe and 2 juti from trend but they charges me 2 shoes on the bill. Why they charges me 2 shoes bill until i bought only 1 shoe
            Mar 14, 2021

Reliance Trends customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On 8th March 2021, I have done shopping at trends showroom, v3s mall, delhi of about Rs 27000.
              But later I got to know...
              I'm really embarrassed to file this complaint.. But if I don't do this much I might go under depression... So on 4th of March...

I purchased on 18/02/2021.
              Within 14 days it becomes split offf
              Attachment o[censored]nderfoot and above layer separated.
              It becomes useless now.
              The product is not good.
              Casual chappal
              Mar 04, 2021

Reliance Trends customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

As I purchased a things of some 3000 I got 2 coupons 1 for online and one for offline shopping ...but in the terms nd conditions on reliance trends coupan they mentioned that coupon pplicable on selected brands ..but they have not mentioned which and all brands only that coupan is applicable ...but when we went shopping for coupan purpose after purchasing our regular Brnds ...later while billing they told coupon is not valid on this branded items ...we have list of our own Brnds on that only this coupan is valid ..on that day only I came to know that this is the biggest way of cheating by relince trends ...from that day on wards I don't belive on trends ...it was a worst experience ...really from that day onwards I m not at all suggesting any one to go to trends insted I suggest other good brnds...
                Mar 02, 2021

Reliance Trends customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

When we purchased T shirt worth 699/_ they skipped it, and not kept in our delivery bag. Complaint given on 14/2/21 purchased on 7/2/21 at 19:56:49.
                  Purchased items not given.
                  Mar 02, 2021

Reliance Trends customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I, soma das I purchased some dresses RS-2108. 30/-and I returned after I got refund credit note RS-2108. 30/-, after few days i went to same mall (Reliance trends Axis mall, kolkata 700156 ) they have told me my credit note balance is zero... Sir, did not use this credit note anywhere how can be it's zero balance..please help me for refund my balance amount.

Yours faithfully
                    Soma Das
                    Feb 27, 2021

Reliance Trends customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Yesterday I bought two slippers for my kid . Due to covid-19 restrictions, we did not had our kid while visiting to the Trends...
                      I have purchased one indigonation and three netplay crossed typed pant cost around 4K with coupon applied on pants, When i...
                      On 22nd Feb i purchased night trouser worth Rs 990 from Reilance Trends Iscon Mall Ahmedabad...surprisingly when tried to...

I had purchased lower for my self but it found under size while check at home. Same day i visited to showroom for replacement but he denied to replace it. He is saying that cotton items no replacement. While on bill it is cleary mention for 30days replacement.
                      Feb 22, 2021