[Resolved] RTO Noida — complaint against agent kuldeep

Noida, Uttar Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Gautam Buddh Nagar District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Sheshnath Singh
dear sir
i have applied for my wife driving licence with the help of so called RTO agent kuldeep who took rs 3000 from for the same 2 years back.i m calling and want to meet him but he refused to meet and now a days againg i have seen him in the office of RTO office.
for the above reason i m writing u for ur help to get my hard earned money and for awareness of the people not to get trapped.
i m also attaching his photograph.
please do needful sir
regards

Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 23, 2015
Recieved the amount 3000. He himself called me handed over the specified amount. In near future he will not cheat anyone as he pledged me. So please remove the complaint which is showing in the net.

Comments

I am Piyush Sharma from Noida.The agent Kuldeep nagar has taken INR 5000 from me in march 2017 for permanent licence after getting my temporary licence.After that i tried to contact him several times and have all the records of the conversations.Inspite of submitting all the documents he simply did not respond to me and several of my calls.With all the records i am planning for police complaint and have spoken to my lawyer.

BEWARE of FRAUD KULDEEP.

Recently, we have also experienced the similar Incident with us by the same person so called RTO agent of NOIDA RTO.
He has made fraud with us and taken a huge amount against Transfer of my Old Alto car from Noida to Uttrakhand RTO and Refund of Road Tax from NOIDA RTO around 11, 000/- and also harass us very badly. He takes advantage of helplessness of the person and trapped the person who come to NOIDA RTO. He tries to emotionally blackmail you or pass emotional comments to distract you to give more money. Please beware from this guy when anyone goes to NOIDA RTO.
Actually, we have sold out our old Alto car on 16-Dec-2015 and visited to Noida RTO to get the NOC and complete the Transfer formalities from NOIDA RTO to Uttrakhand RTO. Unfortunately, we (my car Buyer and me) encountered with this so called RTO agent and he promised that he will applied for NOC and complete the Transfer formalities from NOIDA RTO to Uttrakhand RTO in 3, 500/-. Initially, he has told us 3, 500/- for all the Transfer formalities from NOIDA RTO to Uttrakhand RTO and 2, 000/- for Refund of Road Tax. But gradually, again & again asking for more money and finally we have paid total 11, 000/- approx.
And we also not sure the genuinely work/transfer has made correctly or not by him.
He has taken around 8, 000/- in total from Buyer of my car (first time 3, 800/- second time 2, 500/- and third time 1, 500/- more by taking the advantage of our buyer's urgency) for transfer & NOC only. Andalso, taken 3, 000/- (first time 2, 000/- which was the actual agreement between us second time taken 1, 000/- more by taking the advantage of our Constraint) hard money from me to giving the assurance to complete the refund of my balance Road Tax of my old car. But he didn't do anything and again asking for more money 1, 000/- and every time given the false promises. And this time he reached to my office and badly abused us and said that he will refund my total hard money, tomorrow. But after that day he is not refunded my money at all and not picking up my phone.
Please suggest us, should we go for Police complain against him or consult a lawyer for DEFAMATION?

For the above reason we are writing you for your help to get my hard earned money back and for awareness of the people not to get trapped by these kind of people.
We are also attaching his photograph.
Please do the needful sir, ASAP.

I too have faced a similar Incident by the same person Mr. Kuldeep Nagar (+91-[protected] and +91-[protected]). He took about Rs. 3, 500/- from me for my license (first Rs. 2500/- for the learner's and then Rs. 1000/- for the permanent).

I somehow got the learner's but never received the permanent, for which I had given him all the documents in Sector-50, NOIDA market. He assured me that he will deposit all documents at the RTO office and I would receive my permanent license via post within a week.

I kept calling him to check if he had submitted the documents and to give me the receipt / challan for the permanent license, but he kept evading me with excuses like ill health, being out of town and kept promising to provide it to me within the next few days.

I WOULD ADVISE EVERYONE AGAINST DEALING WITH HIM. If you pay someone for a service, you expect that they will perform it. This man will take your money and do nothing in return. BEWARE!

I have faced the same problem. This rto agent, Kuldeep, Mobile number [protected], is serious cheater. He does nothing except exploiting money. He is a FRAUD! Be aware of him.
Kuldeep Nagar RTO agent a con - Same issue with this agent KULDDEEP NAGAR . took all money from me .. i have also complaint in this portal ..seen a lot of complaint against him .Police need to take action against him .

How did he returned money, please suggest me also .
This guy is still cheating people and taking money from them. I am being the latest victim. Took 10, 000 from me for doing RTO work and did nothing. And now not returning the money. It has been 4 months and still he is saying that he will return next week. Please let me know, how this issue was resolved for other complaints mentioned above. He is the same person Kuldeep Nagar at Noida RTO. His phone number are [protected] and [protected].
Kuldeep Nagar agent in RTO had also taken all money from me and done nothing in return. While receiving money he can come to any place you call but after that he will start making fake promises. Beware of this cheater...
Be careful, he is big cheater, fraud and big liar...has taken 76k for road tax payment from last two months and now threatening also...Don't know how to get the money back, , will have to take legal action.
ram3rd2001's reply, Oct 30, 2018
I want to withdraw my statement..I am not able to delete the claim.Please ignore the claim..
Actually he had genuine medical issue and I could not realise that..Issue stands resolved.
Dear sir
Applied for my wife driving license with the help of so called rto agent kuldeep who took rs 2700 from us for license. Now, i m calling and want to meet him but he refused to meet and block my number. He is fraud agent which took our hard earned money. Now a days again seen him in the office of rto office.

I am writing all this for getting my hard earned money back.

Attach photo and contact detail of this fraud.

Kindly help

vibhorvaish's reply, Oct 28, 2018
Recieved the amount. He himself called me handed over the specified amount. In near future he will not cheat anyone as he pledged me. So please remove the complaint which is showing in the net.
vibhorvaish's reply, Oct 28, 2018
I would like to suggest here, directly contact with Kuldeep Nagar. He ensured me to resolve everyone issues and complain.
Kuldeep cheated me as well... I am not sure why i handed over my documents to him as well. Last Saturday i have gone to get my hypothecation removed from my RC of my Car. He reached out to me, took 1200 and said that the updated RC will be given to me by evening. When i went there in evening, he said, some technical problem. Please come and collect the RC on Monday. Today i went again and he wasn't found. His number is not reachable. What a fraud system is this and very surprizing that all the office people knew he is a fraud.

I am just hoping to get my RC recovered from him and would seriously suggest people not to engage with this person. The picture uploaded in earlier posts is correct and he is the true culprit.

Regards, Vineet
vineet2105's reply, Oct 31, 2018
Hi All, The issue i have complained about in my above post with Kuldeep is resolved. I think the issue was primarily because of communication gap which happened when i was not able to contact him. Further, few other people at RTO office misguided me because of which i had filed this online complaint. Kuldeep has done my work (as was promised by him) and i have now received my revised RC. I have also sent an email to Consumer Complaints (this website) requesting deletion of my earlier post (since i am myself not able to delete it).

vineet2105's reply, Oct 31, 2018

The above escalation / complain stands closed / resolved.
Why website of http://uptransport.co.in/ is not working ?

Transport Department, 5/9 Under Hill Road, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110054